•32•

"Hello? Yoongi?"

Pause.

"Namjoon..... I think..... I think I need your help"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Come on, you should get out and go explore, you said you wanted to visit your friends and that's why you wanted to stay longer..."

Though yoongi knew this was a lie, jinho didn't have friends left, he abandoned them, didn't reply, yoongi knew because he still sees them around campus, plus handy dandy social media.

"Yoongi whats wrong, I thought you wanted to see me" his brother asked looking up from his laptop, his voice softer then the encounter they had last night.

"I did, but your school thing, mom is already calling upset, you know how hard she works-"

"Yoongi, I know" his brother says abruptly.

"That! That's what I'm realizing! Ever since you came here your whole mood has changed, your snappy, and you get mad easier." Yoongi explains pointing his finger at him.

"It's only because I'm stressed-"

"Then go home" Yoongi says interrupting him, "call up mom and talk to her, is it money? School work? Your job? What is it?" Yoongi says stepping closer, this time agitated.

"I'm not fucking 5 okay, I'm a grown up I go to college and I own my own apartment that I let you stay in! I am not going to let you act like this to me! You. Need. To. Leave." Yoongi says quickly this time raising his voice, anger evident, fear hidden.

"Then go ahead! Call dad! Explain how much I bother you! And maybe I'll be out on the streets for good this time!" Jinho says, pushing away his laptop and sitting up on the edge of the bed, bringing back his signature gaze laced with fury.

Yoongi pauses.

Should he fight with his brother?
After all he is struggling right?
After all he never lies... right?

"I-I'm sorry" Yoongi says lowering his gaze, his brother is the only person who can truly effect him.

"It's fine..." jinho says soft, but firm?

Jinho opens his arms, and Yoongi starts to lean in to hug him,

But before he could put his arms around him, he was pushed vigorously back, hitting his back hard against the wall and slipping onto the floor, landing on his elbows. he could feel his back ache.

"But never talk to me like that again." Jinho finishes before starting to step out of the room.

Yoongi doesn't know what happened or where the energy came from but suddenly Yoongi pushed himself up from his hunched position on the floor, to stand up, breathing staggered, but gaze never faltering. It was the min family trait.

"You DONT talk to ME like that!" Yoongi says, his voice raspy.

That's when his brother started his way back, but out of what Yoongi can only assume is anger, he grabs the closest thing to him, which happened to be a plate resting next to the many other discarded things his brother left on his desk, and quickly swung it around, shutting his eyes.

He could here a thump, and the shattered pieces hitting the floor. But no movement in the seconds that followed.

He opened his eyes to see what he only knew it could be, his brother, with a cut on his forehead and laying down on his hard wood floor, the shards scattered around, and little drips of the dark crimson liquid.

His breath hitched before he quickly crouched down, he's breathing.

But now what?

He stood up quickly and stammered out of the room, finding his discarded phone on the counter.

He called the first person he could think of.

The person he's been wanting to talk to for days.

"Hello? Yoongi?" A voice came from the speaker of his phone.

Yoongi pauses, it was namjoon, and he could finally speak to him. Without his brother intervening.

"Namjoon..... I think..... I think I need your help"