First Impressions

I decided to explore for a bit, I knew I wasn't in danger yet, and I wasn't sure who I wanted to be near. Saint Clarke, flirty Finn, asshole Bellamy, innocent Jas and Monty, psycho Murphy or rebel Octavia. I went around, meeting some of the kids I never got to see on the show. My brain really was working hard on that.

After a while, I came back near the drop-ship and Clarke was there, with her map. I decided to help, maybe if I could find another trace Jasper wouldn't almost die.

"Hm, hey. Do you need help?"

"If you could help me find the trace to Mount Weather, (Y/N), that would help." I froze. How did she know my name?

"We got problems," Wells said getting near us. Clarke didn't bother to look at him. I did, I knew he was innocent, a great guy even. "The communication system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires."

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See? Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." She said, looking at me, to avoid eye contact with him.

"Maybe we can find some of the things here first. We don't know if it's safe." I tried.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" He asked, ignoring my observation. Clarke finally looked at him, and he soon realized what that look meant. "Your father."

"Cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." Jasper appeared and I stepped back, trying not to look at him, but he quickly looked at me. "Or you, I could buy you a beer."

"You mind?" Wells said, in a rude tone and pushing him.

"Whoa." Jasper said, looking at him.

"Hey! Hands off! He's with us!" There it was, my trashy son. Murphy seemed rude and threatening, which he was, but I also knew his soft spots so I didn't take that seriously.

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells answered looking at Murphy.

Bellamy and Octavia arrived just in time.

"We're on the ground. That's not good enough for you?"

"We need to find Mount Weather," Wells answered. A crowd started appearing around us. "You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father! You think you're in charge here? You and your little princesses." Octavia exploded, and I knew she was right.

I almost answered but I bite my tongue. I didn't understand why everyone acted like I was one of them, Wells and Clarke.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now." Clarke answered which made me roll my eyes.

"I got a better idea... You three go. Find it for us. Let the privilege do the hard work for once." So I was from Alpha. I hated that idea.

I decided to talk, I could make my own story. I was writing my own damn story. I smirked with that.

"I stopped being privileged at the moment they killed my parents for trying to legalize two kids per couple. I suffered the same as you all did. Don't ever call me privileged again." I said looking Bellamy in the eye, I admit, inside I was dying.

"You're not listening. We all need to go." Wells cut me off and ignored me again. I felt my jaw get tense. Jesus, he really was spoiled.

"Look, everybody. It's the Chancellor of Earth." Murphy said while pushing Wells, and I tried not to laugh. He was kinda right and Wells was pissing me off with all the cutting me while I'm talking.

Everyone laughed and I stopped myself. No, I couldn't be just one more in the crowd. All the "one more" ended up dead. I couldn't. I had to stand out.

"You think that's funny?" Wells said, seeming pissed off.

Murphy quickly executed a sweep on Wells' leg, making him fall.

"Wells!" Clarke screamed trying to help him but someone stopped her. He got up, ready to fight even if he could barely stand on that leg.

Everyone gathered around, ready to see the Chancellor's kid get beaten up. I didn't know what to do.

"Yeah, c'mon get him!" Someone screamed from the crowd while Murphy danced around Wells like a hungry hyena.

"No, but that was. All right." He kept on pretending he was going to attack Wells, just to pretend he was the worst guy there.

Finn jumped between the two.

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" Finn said after a few seconds of silence, I smiled. There he was, my peacemaker.

"Hey, Space-walker... Rescue me next?" Octavia said, getting near Finn, and he smiled. I rolled my eyes while laughing.

Everyone cleared out, except me, I just stood there, while watching Bellamy and Octavia. He looked at her, obviously disapproving her actions. She smiled. "What? He's cute."

"He's a criminal," Bellamy answered, being the over-protective brother he is.

"They're all criminals." She answered, still smiling.

"Look, O, I came down here to protect you." He kept on talking, probably not realizing I was standing right behind them.

"I don't need protecting! I've been locked up, one way or another, all my life. I am done following orders. I need to have fun, Bell. I need to do something crazy just because I can. And no one, including you, is gonna stop me." Octavia answered, Bellamy nodded, I knew he believed her but I also knew he had bigger problems than rebel little Octavia.

"I can't stay with them, O." Bellamy kept on talking, with a concerned look.

"Now what are you talking about?" Octavia said, impatient.

"I did something, okay? To get on the drop-ship. Something they'll kill me for when they come down." Bellamy made a pause, and Octavia was ready to talk, but he didn't let her. "I can't tell you what it is yet, but you have to trust me. You do still trust me, don't you?"

"Yeah." She said. Bellamy smiled and went away. Instead of following him she followed Finn. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay and I was going to stay.

I looked at them leaving and I smiled. All so young and sweet, I hated that I had to wake up soon.

A/N

Hello there! Hope you are enjoying it! Leave any suggestions you want! Don't forget to vote and if you find any mistake please warn me.