Back Home

"I'm going through the tunnels," Clarke announced after what felt like an eternity of silence between the Sky People that where there.

"We're going with you," Finn answered.

"No, it's easier for just one person to get it, you stay here and I'll try to open the door from inside."

"Hey, Clarke?" I called. "Be careful."

I gave her a quick hug before she went inside. I leaned back on tree, waiting for her to get inside, I knew the Mountain Men would get part of us to get bone marrow, I remembered Kane and Abby being there, and they weren't here with us so I thought we were safe, Clarke could open the door and maybe all of those people didn't have to die. Something fell near me and as soon as I looked at it I saw pink smoke spreading.

"Oh, shit," I muttered. It was just like when Mount Weather took the delinquents back at the end of season 2. I looked at them, to tell them to run. I opened my mouth but no sound came out of it. Instead, I felt myself collapsing into the ground and everything turning back around me.

I opened my eyes, but I still saw nothing but darkness. I felt something on my head. They had covered it with some sort of hood. They made us start walking. I could hear screams and that awful sound of the drill. I took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. They made us stop.

"On their knees" I heard Emerson's voice.

Some guard pushed me down, making me kneel. If my hands weren't tighten behind my back he'd see.

"We take any losses?" Now it was Cage's voice.

"Not as many as they did, sir. I'm afraid I'm the only one left who's been cured. Some of the kids are still missing. If you'd like, I'll take a team in hazmats and sweep the other levels." Emerson answered.

"No. No more wasted lives. In forty-eight hours, we will all be on the ground. Take off their hoods."

A guard ripped the hood out of my face and the light hit my eyes, making me feel dizzy.

"Dad?" Miller called, seeing his dad.

"Nate!" His dad tried to get up, to reach him, but a guard hit him in the face.

"(Y/N)?" Harper looked at me, seeming shocked I was still alive, I mean, I was shocked too.

"What is wrong with you people?" Kane asked but they didn't answer.

"Where's my daughter?" Abby demanded to know.

Cage looked her in the eyes. "I'm sorry it had to come to this." Cage turned to the guards. "Tight them up with the others."

And so the guards did, in no time I was chained to a wall, between Finn and Monroe.

"He's dead," The doctor said about the person on the table they were extracting bone marrow from, also known as torturing.

"That's okay. We've already got all of the marrow," The other doctor answered. "Guards, we need another one."

"She's next," The guard pointed at Raven.

Both Finn and Wick started screaming, begging for the guard to take them instead of her, but it was a worthless effort, they ignored them. Raven tried to struggle but they hit her with the electric baton. Before they could completely thigh her up Raven got up, biting the doctor's neck.

"No! Get off me!" She begged as they hit her with the baton again and finished strapping her down.

They started the procedure and I looked away, her screams and the sound of the drill made me want to cry and throw up.

Cage got in the room again. "Take that one off the table." He said.

I knew what was happening. Clarke had just talked to him, and he was desperate. The doctor tried to explain he wasn't finished yet but Cage ignored him, ordering for them to take Abby instead. Both Kane and Abby begged for him not to do so.

"No one has to die for bone marrow. We can donate it. We can donate it." Kane insisted being totally ignored.

"That'll never happen." Cage answered with arrogance.

"I can. I can make it happen with her help. We can all survive."

"We can't. Proceed with the drilling." Cage said.

"It's Clarke," I whispered to Finn. "He's trying to stop her."

Abby started screaming when they started to cut her leg and Cage stared at the camera.

"You're right," Finn muttered, watching the same as I.

I looked at the ground trying to ignore the sound of the drill and the tears that wanted to come out. I couldn't do anything, my hands were chained and if I tried to do something they'd just electrocuted me.

Guards arrived, with Jasper, saying they had found another one, but Jasper's face was not of someone whose plans had just been ruined. They put him next to Harper. I looked at him, I was sure he was about to do something incredibly brave and stupid.

In no time Jasper was staring at Cage, completely free.

"Restrain him." Cage ordered.

The alarms started to sound. Clarke had done it. Mount Weather was about to fall.

The guards started to collapse, showing red marks on their faces. As soon as Jasper realized what was happening he ran to the other room, to reach Maya. I understood why, unlike everyone in the room that just wanted him to set us free.

Octavia got in the room a minute later, grabbing the keys and starting to release everyone, but Kane first so he could help Abby. When I was finally free I walked to Harper, hugging her.

"You're alive," She whispered.

"Yeah, I am," I smiled.

Bellamy and Clarke entered the room, shocked with the last thing they had just seen, all the bodies from the Mountain People. Clarke ran to her mother, hugging. Everyone was reconnecting with their loved ones, hugging them, making sure they were okay.

I looked at Bellamy, walking to him and before I could say anything he hugged me.

"Oh, okay," I muttered hugging him back. Part of me just wanted to cry, I felt relieved and scared at the same time.

"When I saw you were here..." He whispered. "I'm just glad that you're okay."

I gave him a small smile. "I'm glad that you're okay too."

"Now let's get home," He smiled.

In no time we were about to walk back to the camp, I had already seen both Jasper and Monty, both seeming so lost and not as innocent as the last time I had seen them.

I was walking with Monroe and Sterling, at the back of the line. The 3 of us barely spoke during the walk, all too tired to even think about what to say. When we were arriving Camp I could almost hear Knocking on Heaven's door playing in my head, which in a way or other was a bit comforting. I saw Clarke kissing Bellamy's cheek and leaving.

"So, she left?" I asked as I approached him.

"Yeah, I'm guessing."

"Well, then we have to keep things in order till she gets back," I tried to make a joke.

"I guess so," He muttered and then looked at me. "I think we deserve a drink."

"I think so too."

We both gave each a sad smile, before entering Camp Jaha, side by side.

A/N

Hello there! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was the end of season 2. Next one will be during the time jump between seasons. If you enjoyed it please vote and comment. See you next chapter.