Told you so

I was sitting near the door, trying my best to make myself remember exactly what was going to happen, I was only there for a few weeks and was already forgetting some things, I couldn't even imagine what I would remember when I got to season 4 or 5, if I survived that long, of course. A violent cough shattered my thoughts, I looked at Murphy who was coughing blood, he seemed to be coughing is insides out.

"I think I'm gonna puke," I muttered to myself, socked with the view.

Clarke entered the drop-ship, with blood dripping from her eyes.

"You were right." She told me, keeping her distance. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. We should have quarantined him properly." I nodded. "Please stay in here but don't touch anyone."

"But I didn't touch him," I answered.

"But you might have touched something that someone who's already infected touched."

Of course, why hadn't I thought about that?

Clarke walked to Murphy. "Murphy, hey, look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?"

"I don't know. I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there, so I took off."

"They let you go..." Clarke said, frustrated.

Bellamy entered the room, rushing through it.

"Bellamy, stay back," Clarke warned.

"Did he do something to you?" He asked, angry.

"No," I answered. "It's some kind of virus, the grounders did that," I answered from where I was sitting.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not sick, yet," I answered his silent question.

"Biological warfare. You were waiting for the Grounders to retaliate for the bridge? This is it. Murphy is the weapon." Clarke explained.

"Is this your revenge, helping the Grounders kill us?" Bellamy asked Murphy.

"I didn't know about this, okay, I swear."

"Stop lying," Bellamy screamed.

"Stop blaming him," I answered, tired of his attitude, and finally getting up, not caring if I could get sick. "It's not like he chose to be tortured or be a chemical weapon."

Meanwhile, Clarke tried to help Murphy remembering anything that could help us, and so did I.

"They are vicious, cruel," Murphy answered.

"You want to see vicious?" Bellamy said getting closer.

"Hey, don't. Whatever this thing is, it spreads through contact." Clarke warned.

"It's like you either got a death wish or a killing wish." I looked at Bellamy. "Get out of here before you start crying blood too." I tried.

But then, Finn entered. Of course, the whole squad.

"Finn, you shouldn't be in here. No one should." Clarke said.

"She's right. Can any of you please listen to her and get out of here before the spreading gets out of control?" I was starting to get really mad at their lack of reaction. "And maybe bring the ones that are already showing some symptoms into here? Please? Do something?"

"I heard Clarke was sick," Finn explained.

"So you came here to see if you could get sick too?" I raised my voice a bit.

"(Y/N)'s right, It's some kind of hemorrhagic fever. We just need to contain it before..."

Before Clarke could finish her sentence a guy near me collapsed into the floor, puking blood.

Clarke ran to help him and Finn to support her.

"No, don't touch me you might get sick, go wash your hands." She ordered.

Finn didn't move, watching what was happening.

"Go wash your hands, didn't you hear her?" I told him and so he did.

The rest of us stared at what was happening, the guy, that I was almost sure was the one that had the gun pointed at me earlier, was dead.

"What do we do?" Finn asked.

"Round up everyone who had contact with Murphy. Bring them here." Clarke ordered and Finn moved.

"So 5 seconds ago when I suggested no one moved but now that it's Clarke talking they all do it?" I asked myself.

"(Y/N), who was there? When you found Murphy?" Clarke asked me, not hearing my previous question, or ignoring it.

"So it was me, Connor, that guy, and Octavia." I tried to remember. Before I could say anything else Bellamy left the tent, looking for Octavia, not giving me enough time to finish. "But she didn't touch anyone."

Bellamy was back a few minutes later, while Clarke had started treating who she could and I kept on filling up cups of water to give them, but without touching anyone, like Clarke had told me.

"She told me she didn't touch him," Bellamy said, relieved.

"If you had let me finish my sentence, you would have saved yourself the trip."

"But I still brought her here to make sure she is okay." He finished and Octavia entered.

Clarke quickly checked her saying she was healthy but should stay among the people who hadn't symptoms either just to make sure.

I looked at Clarke, confused, why risk a healthy person's safety?

"Octavia, wait. I need you to sneak out again." I heard Clarke saying as soon as Bellamy left.

After that I couldn't hear most of what they said, I just got that she had to talk to Lincoln to know what was happening.

I had to do something else, I couldn't fill up cups of water and count that as help. But leaving there could mean putting more people in danger. Maybe the virus was taking more time to affect me because I was from a different time? Or was I immune, like Finn?

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is not much and that is short but I'll post another one this week that will be better I promise, I still hope you do enjoy it! Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment, if you don't mind of course! If you find any mistake please let me know. See you soon.