How to Make Peace

"We're not giving up one of our own," Abby stated.

We were all inside Abby's improvised office. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at her.

"I've talked to Lincoln, what they'll do... it's not human. I won't let that happen to you, Josh." She talked to him.

"He's an adult." I couldn't help but answer. "He should have to pay for his actions and we shouldn't be punished because he doesn't want to. All he did since he got to Earth was kill a village of grounders and blame two teenagers for it."

"(Y/N)..." Clarke whispered. "I know what he did was wrong but there's no easy choice."

"Yes, there is. If we die to save him then who saves our friends inside Mount Weather?" Maybe if we saved time in here the grounders wouldn't break the alliance later on.

"I did it for my son." The man finally spoke.

Abby tried to comfort him, but we all knew there was no other option, I was sure he knew it too.

"I'll do it." He said.

"No, Josh." Abby tried.

"No, the kid's right. If I don't do this, my son will die inside that mountain. When you save him, tell him I will always love him."

Mr. Allen walked through the camp, with his head high-up, and asked for the guards to open the gates, to give himself up to the grounders. Well, that had been fast. As soon as the gate opened and he stepped outside the camp the grounders grabbed him, to take him to Lexa. Then one announced that he'd die that night. I was starting to feel bad for him, but at least it wasn't Finn. And the man barely even knew the grounders or anything about the ground and he still had decided to kill all those grounders and blame us for it.

Mr. Allen was tied to a piece of wood, looking like a witch about to be burnt by the Inquisition, right in front of the camp's gates. I looked at the ground, the idea of watching all of that, fire being the start and Lexa's sword the ending. He had no one to mercy kill him as Finn had. I stepped back.

"Hey, you okay?" Bellamy asked when he saw me start to walk away.

"Yeah, I just can't watch this. I'm going inside."

"Stay safe." He answered.

I walked inside and into my assigned room, I set on the bed trying to ignore what was happening outside trying not to cry or puke, it would be over by morning, that man would be that and we would have an alliance with the grounders. He did deserve that, but it was still an awful death.

The next morning we organized to go to the village where all had happened, to make peace and make a plan to save everyone inside Mount Weather. It was a small group of people, Kane had arrived back into camp after Mr. Allen had died and he wanted to go too, so did Bellamy, Octavia, Clarke, Abby, and Raven. I wanted to go too. Finn decided to stay, probably still tormented for what he almost did. After a few hours of walking, we camped and spend the night.

The next day the walk was fast and we arrived at camp still in the morning. As soon as we arrived at Tondc's door, a grounder asked for our weapons, it made sense, after everything that had happened. I gave him the small knife Bellamy had given me what it seemed like a lifetime ago. It had been with me ever since. I was pretty much the only one that had no gun in my hands.

The grounder said something to Lexa, but all I got was the word heda and something that sounded like clear, so I assumed he was saying we had no more guns.

Mr. Allen's body was burnt, Abby set it on fire, as some sign of burning the past. The mood felt lighter than it was on the show, probably because he had barely been there, unlike Finn, Mr. Allen was no one's ex or friend, except Abby's, at least counting the people present.

Lexa invited us in, for dinner I guessed. I was pretty sure something bad was going to happen, but I was still trying to remember what.

"Please accept this gift, Commander. We drink this on special occasions I believe this qualifies." Kane spoke, as we were around the table, giving Lexa a bottle of something with alcohol.

"Thank you, Marcus, of the sky people," Lexa answered as another grounder took it.

"You're welcome, Lexa, Kom trikru." He said. "Just don't drink too much of it." He joked.

"Clarke, let us drink together." Lexa invited and Clarke quickly agreed.

Another guy brought two goblets and Lexa pour the drink in both, gave one to Clarke and left the bottle on the table. The grounder that accepted the bottle earlier took a sip from the goblet to make sure it wasn't poisoned and then gave it back to Lexa.

"Today we celebrate out peace, tomorrow we plan our war," Lexa said, then prepared to make a toast. "To those we've lost, to those, we shall soon find."

Before they could drink the man fall on the table probably poisoned from the drink then I remember what was going on.

"This wasn't us! You have to know this wasn't us!" Clarke tried but Lexa wasn't listening, too concerned with the guy.

"Please, let me prove it wasn't us," I begged as soon as she turned to us. I wasn't letting Raven getting tortured.

"Gustus warned me about you but I didn't believe him," Lexa said.

"I can prove it, please," I begged.

Lexa took a deep breath and said something in Trigedasleng and all the grounders stopped.

I grabbed the bottle and with all the courage I could gather I drank it, I knew it wasn't poisoned but I could be remembering it wrong. Everyone stared at me, waiting for something to happen, for me to collapse, but nothing.

"Explain." Lexa started at me.

"It wasn't our bottle, it was your cups, we never touched them, it couldn't have been us."

She quickly turned around, the poisoned one already up and okay. She waited for one of them to say anything.

"It was you. You tested it." Bellamy spoke to the man.

"Gustus would never hurt me." Lexa fought back.

"You weren't the target, the alliance was," Bellamy answered.

"You know we're right." Clarke joined.

Lexa turned into Gustus saying something that I didn't get, I really had to learn their language.

"This alliance would cost you your life heda. I could not let that happen."

"This treachery will cost you yours." She answered.

In no time he was trapped into a tree suffering the same Mr. Allen had just 2 days ago. I did my best to look away, I really couldn't take you.

"You could have died." Bellamy got near me. "If that was really poisoned... what were you thinking?"

"I knew it couldn't have been one of us, it was the only explanation." At least with him there I had an excuse to look away from all that blood.

"What if you were wrong?"

"I wasn't," I smiled at him. "I just want this to be over so we can our friends back."

Bellamy looked at me, with a sympathetic smile. "So do I."

A/N

Hey, guess who's back? I hope you liked this chapter! Don't worry from now on I'll go back to update every 2 days, maybe more? Who knows haha Hope you didn't miss me too much. See you next chapter, love you guys, thank you for reading this and sticking around.