Massacre

We had found the village and were hidden between the trees.

"I count 26."

"I got 28. These people don't look like warriors, Finn. And there are kids. Old people. There's nothing big enough here to hold our friends." Murphy was on the right side, weirdly.

"They could be underground," Finn answered.

"Murphy's right, Finn. They would have at least a few warriors if they were here." I tried.

"We wait till dark. Then we go in."

"We go in? Finn, we don't even know if our people are here yet." Murphy held the gun down.

"They're here. Or they were when that Grounder took Clarke's watch." Finn didn't seem bothered by anyone's opinion.

"The boy is right, if they have any information about my son, I wanna know." Mr. Allen added.

"That if we're too late, huh? They're probably already dead. We need to..." Finn grabbed Murphy's arm.

"Hey, Finn. Calm down." I was looking at Finn. "They are not dead. But maybe they aren't here either, I thought you knew better than attack without reason."

"I have a reason. They have Clarke." He grabbed the gun again, looking at the village. "How much ammo do we have?"

"I think I liked you better as a peacemaker," Murphy muttered, checking the ammo.

"You and me, both." I sighed.

When the night came Finn decided it was time to check the village, to find them. He quickly ran inside it, grabbing a torch, and the 3 of us followed.

"What are you doing? This wasn't part of your plan." Murphy sounded really angry.

"We're changing the plan," Finn whispered back.

"We had a plan?" I asked Murphy, confused.

He shrugged his shoulders and we followed Finn. Finn stopped near a cabin made of metal.

"This is their food." He warned and threw the torch into it.

"Finn, what?" I did not remember that and was shocked.

The four of us ran to hide while the grounders panicked.

"Distraction. Good plan, kid." Mr. Allen smiled at Finn.

While we were sneaking around camp, to check any signs of our friends, someone saw us and started to scream something I didn't understand. Murphy knocked him out with his gun. I was really scared and felt like maybe coming with them wasn't a good plan.

"We need to run." Murphy was already starting to walk away.

"Can't. They'll kill our people."

"Finn, come one, let's just go. There's too many of them." I appeal to his common sense.

Finn grabbed the grounder, shot some fires to the air and aimed to the center of the village.

"Finn, please." I followed him, begging him to stop. "You gotta know this is wrong."

"Who's in charge here?" He asked while pressing the gun against the grounders head, while Finn and Mr. Allen pointed their guns at the grounders. "I'll ask again. Who's in charge?"

A grounder stepped forward, I was almost sure his name was Nyko, I remembered him.

"Our leader isn't here. You can deal with me." He told Finn.