Two Months After MW

Two months had passed since the disaster at Mount Weather. Arkadia was getting bigger and better every day. We had a completely organized society now and we're getting closer and closer to a decent and effective deal with the grounders, unlike this temporary one. Lincoln was staying with us since he had disrespected Lexa's orders. Octavia and he were now part of our cards club even tho Octavia spent a lot of time outside, exploring too. Jasper kept drinking, not as much, at least not that I saw. I didn't let him drink when I was around him, but I had work to do and he had a way of disappearing out of nowhere. Gina had started to hang out with us. She was really nice and sweet. I really wish I could be able to save her. But I also wished she wouldn't date Bellamy.

I had just finished lunch and was ready to get to my workplace, still in the distribution center. The job wasn't that bad and at least I had something to do and didn't spend all my days bored to death while everyone else did something.

The day had passed by quickly and I was getting bored, they hadn't found anything new from the Ark remains so we nothing much to do besides dividing rations. My shift was finally over and I had a bit of free time before dinner. While walking to my room, since everyone was busy and I had nothing better to do, I saw Finn.

"Hey, pretty boy." I joked.

"Hey," He answered, but his answer felt empty.

"Is everything okay?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," He muttered, pausing after but then sighing. "Kane asked me to go with the exploration party."

"And how's that a bad thing?" I was very confused. He didn't answer and instead looked down, so I quickly realized what he was talking about, I rested my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him. "Oh, come on, Finn. It's been a while. We're at peace. We did nothing wrong. They got their revenge with Mr. Allen."

"I can still feel their looks on me like they hate me."

"You're being paranoid. You didn't do anything." I smiled.

"I was about to."

"No one is mad at you. You should forgive yourself too."

Finn gave me a small smile, and I took my hand from his shoulder. We ended up going to the common room, wait for everyone else so we could have dinner. After a while, everyone started arriving. Raven seemed really tired, I wasn't sure what Sinclair and she were doing but I knew we owned them most of what was being built, including the water system. Jasper seemed sober and Monty seemed done with him.

After we all set down, with our food in front of us I looked at the empty space next to me, maybe Bellamy was late, I thought. We all started eating and talking about random things.

"Hey, have you seen Bellamy?" I asked Raven.

"I think he went to his room because he was tired or something," Raven answered.

I nodded and look back at Sterling that was telling some story about the time in the Ark. After he finished, Finn looked at the guards that went exploring.

"Do you think they found anything about Clarke?" He asked.

"There are more people missing, Finn," I muttered, trying not to seem mad.

"But Clarke is our friend and..." Raven started.

"Murphy is our friend too, and no one cares," I paused. "At least he was my friend."

"He was our friend too, but we know Clarke's out there and we have no idea where he is," Raven tried to explain.

"Of course we do, he went after crazy-pants Jaha," I rolled my eyes.

We finished eating talking about something else, but it still bothered me why was Clarke more important than everyone else.

I walked towards the corridor, I wanted to check on Bellamy, make sure he was okay.

"Hey, Bell," I knocked slightly but the door opened.

The door opened and Gina was already inside, sitting on the chair near the table. There was a plate of food on the table that she had probably brought to him.

"Oh, sorry, didn't realize you had company." I stepped back. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I quickly left his room, walking quickly.

"(Y/N), wait," I heard Bellamy's voice behind me. I forced myself to stop. Act normal, for once.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything back there," I winked at him. "I was just checking if you were okay."

"You didn't interrupt anything, nothing was happening."

"You don't have to explain anything to me, don't worry." I smiled.

"Come on..."

"Don't worry, go get her tiger!" I wanted to punch myself. Go get her tiger? What was I thinking?

Bellamy was looking at me with a really confused face. I was just as confused as him.

"Well, goodnight." I smiled and started to walk again, leaving Bellamy standing in the middle of the corridor.

A/N

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME LITERALLY 20 DAYS TO UPDATE. After the visits left I went camping with my sister and when I finally got home I got sick, yey. But now I'm here and I'm pretty sure I'm going back to the usual schedule, maybe update a bit more to compensate for the time out? Still deciding. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm sorry it's kinda small. I think it's an okay chapter. See you next chapter. (Tomorrow? Hopefully.)