False Statements

Two days had passed by since the massacre, it was an unspoken thing, the adults acted like nothing had happened and were only talking to Mr. Allen now. I was sitting with Clarke, Bellamy, and Finn, to discuss a way to get into Mount Weather. When she explained what had happened, right after we arrived at the camp, I saw regret on their faces for not believing me, but I do wish they had said something about it.

"Okay, tell us again," Bellamy asked Clarke since she had a map and was explaining how she got out and how we could get in.

"It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in." She explained.

"Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men?" Bellamy was really worried. "I swear to god if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself."

"You won't be by yourself," Clarke answered and Finn and I agreed.

Bellamy pointed with his head to a guard that was coming our away and Clarke folded the map.

"(Y/N) Fox and Finn Collins, Abby Griffin wants to talk to you." The guard said in the most monotonous voice I'd ever heard in my life.

I got up from the table, feeling my stomach contract, but maybe he just wanted us to say what had happened. I started to walk next to Finn, ignoring Clarke's and Bellamy's concerned looks. We followed the guard inside the station, where both Abby and Mr. Allen were, waiting, with a serious look on their faces. I look at Finn, and he gave me a reassuring smile, we had done nothing wrong.

"Sit," Abby said harshly.

We obeyed, I was getting more scared every second.

"Josh told me what happened." Abby started, but the way she was looking at us it seemed like she blamed us. "What you did. I get that you're teenagers but you can't just..."

"I'm sorry, but what?" I interrupted her without thinking. "We did what?"

"You can't just go on killing sprees," She kept on talking like I had said nothing. "I get that you had to survive until we arrived but..."

"WE did nothing." I interrupted her again.

"Please, calm down," Abby warned me.

"Calm down? Are you kidding?" I couldn't help myself, I was not getting blamed for what that man did, and I was not letting him blame Finn either. "You're an adult! Take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming the teenagers! You killed them and now you're lying." I was talking to Mr. Allen now.

Everyone stayed silent, looking at me. Abby looked at Finn, waiting for his response to all of this.

"We didn't kill the grounders."

She looked at the man, disappointed, maybe they were friends on the ark.

"Tell me the truth, Josh."

"I... I just wanted to find my kid. You should understand"

She took a deep breath.

"You're free to go." She told us and we quickly got up, leaving but before we did I heard her talking to Mr. Allen. "Why would you blame those kids?"

When Finn and I were arriving back at the table Raven was going with Clarke somewhere and Bellamy wasn't there anymore.

"I'm sorry for not believing you," Finn said. "I don't just mean now, I mean every time I didn't and you ended up being right." I could see tears grow in his eyes. "I'm sorry for the way I acted in the last few days. Raven's barely talking to me, Clarke said she needs some time because of everything that happened with Raven, you're the only friend I have left, and I hate the way I acted with you, with everyone."

"It's okay, Finn. I forgive you."

"Get ready, we're going on a mission to Mount Weather." I got scared with Bellamy's voice, who was now next to us, for God knows how long.

"I'll pack," Finn said, leaving probably to get water and some supplies.

"Am I allowed to go?" I joked.

"Does it matter if I say no?" Bellamy asked with a smirk.

"Not really." I laughed and went to grab water too.

"What did Abby want with you?" Bellamy followed me.

"You know, normal stuff, blame Finn and me for what happened."

"What?"

"Mr. Allen already told the truth," I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's insane." Bellamy was staring at me. "He killed those grounders and try to blame the one person that was trying to stop it?"

"Maybe I didn't try hard enough."

"You did what you could. You shouldn't have to take responsibility for what he decided to do."

"Thank you," I said while finishing packing up. "Let's go."

A/N

Hello! I know this was a little shorter and more emotional (?) than usual, but it had to be done aha what did you think? Did you like this chapter? Please vote and tell me your opinion. Thank you and see you next chapter.