Waiting

Bellamy had been gone for a whole day now and there was still no news about him. I knew it would take a little longer than expected because of all the unexpected things but the wait was killing me. Raven had been assigned to stay by the radio waiting for him to say something and I was about to visit her, to keep my curiosity near its satisfaction source, the radio.

"Hey, Reyes," I smiled at her. "Anything new?"

"No, nothing yet. But I'm sure he is okay."

"Yeah, I know things are never as linear as we hope," I said, sitting next to her.

Octavia rushed in the room, looking worried.

"Clarke just arrived, with a wounded man. I think he is from Mount Weather. Nyko is also hurt," She stated.

"If you want to go check I can stay here if he says anything I'll warn you," I told Raven.

She smiled and nodded, thanking me and leaving with Octavia to check on Clarke. I looked at the radio, nearly hypnotized by it, while playing with the necklace Finn had given me, something that I noticed I did involuntarily when nervous or bored.

"Hey, something came up and I need to help Clarke make an airlock so it's gonna take a little longer, do you mind keep an eye on the radio?" Raven said entering the room which made me jump.

"It's okay, I don't mind it." I gave her a smile, she smiled back before leaving.

After what it felt like forever Raven came back again sitting next to me.

"So, what was happening?" I asked.

"Clarke brought a man from Mount Weather but he had been shot so they needed a contained place to operate him so they can interrogate him."

"Oh, cool." I did remember that his name was Emerson and he'd cause a whole lot of trouble.

"Hey, want to stay and keep me company? This is not exactly the most fun of activities," She asked.

"Yeah, of course. It's not like I have anything more important to do."

Raven and I talked for an hour, about her life before the Ark, and mine, even if I only gave vague answers to try to stay coherent. It was fun. Raven had always been one of my favorite characters.

Clarke arrived with one of those things Mountain Men used to control reapers, that I had no idea what was called, asking, also known as demanding, Raven to replicate it. Raven observed it for a while turning it on and off to exterminate it better.

"Yeah. I can totally replicate this frequency," Raven announced after a few seconds.

"Good. If we can neutralize the Reapers, the tunnels are an option. Get on it," Clarke ordered which made both Raven and I stare at her.

"You don't need to give me orders, Clarke. I got this," Raven seemed annoyed.

"Hey, any word from Bellamy?" Octavia rushed in, clearly worried.

"Not yet," I answered.

"Lincoln is still missing, too. He should be back by now," Octavia looked at Clarke.

"They'll be okay," Clarke answered, comforting Octavia.

"They better be. Your whole plan rests on Bellamy getting in," Raven answered.

"Come on, Raven. He'll do it," I said before Clarke could answer.

Clarke opened her mouth to say something but an announcement stopped her. "Councilor Kane and Clarke Griffin, please report to the south airlock immediately."

"We'll finish this late," Clarke said while leaving.

"Hey, Clarke's just worried," I told Raven, trying to comfort her. "She just likes to keep control when things get bad. She doesn't do it on purpose."

"I better start with this," Raven answered, emotionless, grabbing the Reaper's blocker, the name I had just given it.

Octavia left and Raven and I stayed in silent for a while till Clarke arrived again.

"We're too late. They're already bleeding them," She said.

"And how's that our fault?" I answered without thinking.

"It's over," She replied.

"No! You don't get to give up, Clarke. I lost my leg, and I didn't give up. I'm building a damn tone generator. You do your job!" Raven was really mad.

"What is my job?!" Clarke asked.

"How are we supposed to know?" I was also started to get annoyed.

"I'm trying," Clarke seemed to be on the edge of breaking.

"Camp Jaha, this is Mount Weather. Can anyone read me?" Bellamy's voice through the radio cut our discussion and for a moment I felt complete relieve.

Clarke immediately grabbed the radio while Bellamy repeated the same thing.

"Bellamy?"

"Clarke?" He asked.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine. That's it for the good news. We have to talk fast. Something has changed. Jasper, Monty, everyone, they just locked them in the dorm." He explained.

Bellamy and Clarke kept on talking for a while explaining what was happening in each side. Clarke gave the radio to Raven as soon as she was finished, leaving the room.

"What are you gonna do?" Raven asked.

"I'm gonna keep them looking outside instead of in," Clarke answered.

"Have anything to say?" Raven asked me, handing me the radio.

"No, it's fine. Clarke already did all the talking." I answered. "I guess I'm going now. Good luck."

Raven smiled. "Hey, Bellamy. (Y/N)'s says she's glad you're alive. Now let's get started."

I couldn't help but laugh while I left the room. I went to my room, to rest for a while. I had barely slept last night because I was so worried about Bellamy, now I could get a good night of sleep before things got serious again.

A/N

Hello, my lovely readers! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. See you next chapter.

Ps. I had a link to a poll but meanwhile remember you can't open links or copy stuff in here so just tell me, between Bellamy, Murphy, Finn, Lexa, and Raven, who would you like the main character to date?