Habit

I was inside when the bomb in the bridge to stop the grounders exploded. But the news spread faster than the bomb itself. Everyone was feeling better now and we were outside, waiting for everyone to arrive.

Everyone clapped and cheered when Monty and Jasper arrived, what they didn't notice was that Finn was behind them, carrying Raven. Clarke quickly moved to help them and denied my help when I offered it, which I didn't mind, all the love triangle tension I could avoid was amazing.

"Hey!" Monty walked to me. So much had happened in the last few days I had barely talked to him or Jasper.

"Hey, how's my favorite hero?" I smirked looking at him.

"Jasper did most of the work." He answered, laughing a bit.

"But without you, I bet he couldn't do it." I smiled too. "Come on, let's see if there's any alcohol left."

"Fine, let's go."

Two days, later the grounders hadn't appeared or attacked. I knew they would but I didn't quite remember when or how. I knew what was coming next, how Murphy would attack Bellamy, so I had passed the last 2 days talking to Murphy and helping him, hoping kindness would stop him from hurting Bellamy. Connor had died and I was almost sure it was Murphy, but I kept the hope I wasn't remembering it right. The cabin with food had burned down earlier that day and most of the camp went to help hunt, but I'd be no help. Now it was already dark and some of them had already arrived.

"Have you seen Finn?" Raven asked me. I was trying to clean up the ashes.

"No, I haven't."

"Hey, relax. I'm sure Clarke is keeping him out of trouble." Murphy got near us.

Raven seemed pissed off.

"They might be in trouble." I tried, I was almost sure they were. But Raven had already walked away. "Why bother, it's not like anyone listens to me," I muttered.

"They never listen to people like us," Murphy answered.

"What?" I asked, quite confused, what did he mean by people like us?

"Never mind." He grabbed another fish and kept on cleaning them.

After that I went to my tent, I needed a moment alone. To try to search my memory for details. To try to help as much as I could. What did I get? Bellamy and Raven were probably having sex in a tent nearby. That didn't help much and made me focus on that instead of trying to remember if Finn and Clarke were with the grounders or okay in some bunker doing God knows what.

I was almost falling asleep when I heard someone opening my tent.

"(Y/N)? Finn, Clarke, and Myles are missing. We're going to look for them. Can you please come." Octavia was one of the nicest people there and she seemed to actually see me as her friend.

"Yeah, of course. Give me just a second."

I got up and left the tent, joining the rescue party. This was becoming a habit and not a good one. It was just Raven, Octavia, Bellamy, Monty, and I. And somehow I ended up next to Bellamy because he had a gun and I didn't.

"I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" We heard Monty on the radio breaking the silence between Bellamy and me.

"Just keep the moon to your left, and you'll find us," Bellamy answered.

"Is anyone else hearing this signal?" Monty asked after a few seconds.

I looked at Bellamy, knowing what was happening and quickly took the radio from Bellamy's hands.

"Monty, listen to me. Whatever happens, don't go ahead and come to find us now."

"I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box," Monty answered.

Bellamy took the radio from me, "Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything? Report."

"Tell him to find us," I told Bellamy but before he could answer we heard noise on the bunches and quickly ran into Raven and Octavia that had found Myles.

"Myles, what happened? Where are they? Clarke and Finn, where are they?" Raven asked him.

"Grounders took them."

We all looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"Take it easy. We have to get him back to camp." Bellamy told us.

"Bell, what about Clarke and Finn?" Octavia asked.

"Raven, I'm sorry." Bellamy looked at her.

"We can keep looking, maybe they escaped." I tried.

"That's impossible. We have to take him back." Bellamy looked at me.

This time I didn't blame him for not listening to me, I knew it made no sense what I was saying, but I knew Clarke was in the forest.

"We need to make a stretcher." Raven started walking to the forest.

"Monty, we're heading home. You copy?" Bellamy spoke on the radio. "Monty, can you hear me? Monty, Monty where the hell are you? Report."

I looked at Bellamy, feeling anger grow inside me.

"I told you to tell him to look for us!"

"Well, I'm sorry if I was busy trying to rescue them." Bellamy confronted me.

"Guys, stop. Right now we need to make sure Myles gets to the camp safely." Octavia stopped us.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is kind of bad but the next one will be intense and interesting I swear. Please vote and comment! See you soon.