Radio Calls

As soon as I left my room, led to Raven's working place, I found Finn, with a plate of food in hands.

"Hey!" I said, a bit confused.

"It's for Raven, when she is too into a project she doesn't remember anything else, not even to eat," He explained.

"Oh, makes sense, I was about to visit her too."

"We can go together, make each other company," He suggested.

I laughed. "Yeah, of course."

We walked there, finding Raven completely dived in her work.

"Raven, hi!" Finn said as soon as we entered.

She seemed to have just soon arrived in reality and looked at us. "Oh, hi."

"This is for you." Finn gave her the plate of food and she looked at it.

"Thanks." She looked at her project once again.

I looked at Finn, shrugging my shoulders. He sighed.

"Come on, eat something."

Clarke stormed into the room, followed by a grounder guard. "Has he checked in yet?"

"No," Raven answered and then took a look at the grounder. "You worried someone's gonna try and take a shot at you inside the Ark?"

"Wait outside, Ryder," Clarke told the grounder. "Lexa's orders."

"Whatever, Clarke." Raven sassed.

"He's late. What if something's happened to him?" Clarke asked.

"He's okay, I'm sure," I answered. "He might be caught up in something, we don't know how things are inside there."

Clarke wondered around Raven's workplace. "You've been busy," She stopped near what it looked like a plant or a map. "Why are you focusing on the dam? I told you acid fog was our priority."

"Until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system, there's only so much I can do," Raven answered.

Finn looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know, man, she has been like this since Bellamy left," I whispered.

"Fine. Tell me about the dam. Can we cut off their power?" Clarke seemed done.

"Maybe. I'm still playing with a few things," Raven explained.

"How many of these have you made?" Clarke asked about the Reaper's blocker.

"Only two so far, but..."

"Two? That's not enough. There will be Reapers everywhere," Clarke said angrily.

"Hey, Clarke, calm down," Finn said. "It's not like they grow on trees."

"Yeah," Raven looked at Finn. "Besides, Wick is scrounging for parts."

Clarke started to explain why she needed and how she was leaving to TonDc but was interrupted by the sound of the radio.

"Ark Station, do you read me? Anybody there?" Bellamy said and Clarke quickly grabbed the radio.

They talked for a while, Bellamy explaining how he hadn't found the source of the acid fog because the delinquents were disappearing. As soon as the "call" ended Clarke stormed out.

"I'll be right back." She said.

"I thought you were going to Tondc?" Raven asked.

"Plans have changed. I'm staying here." She answered.

"I'm going after her." Finn followed.

I looked at Raven. "So, anything I can help with?"

She smiled. "I guess you could keep me company while I eat."

"Yeah, that sounds like good help," I joked.

When Clarke and Finn came back Raven had already finished eating and we were currently helping Bellamy walked through the ventilation tubes.

"Okay. So tell us where you're at now." Raven asked.

"I'm at an intersection. Which way?" Bellamy asked.

Clarke grabbed the radio. "Bellamy, we think you're close. The lab should be up ahead."

I looked at the map trying to figure out how they knew that.

"Any chance you could be more specific?" He asked. "Never mind. I got this."

An agonizing sound came through the radio.

"Is that a drill?" Raven asked.

I stepped back, remembering what was happening, leaving them to talk to Bellamy. Those images still tormented me to this day, that awful sound and Harper's screams.

"(Y/N)?" Finn asked as soon as he noticed my absence.

"I don't like the sound, besides, they can do that without me," I explained.

"Come on, let's talk a walk." He said. "We'll be right back," Finn warned them.

We left the room, walking through the ark's corridors that were now Camp Jaha's corridors.

"Bellamy said Harper was missing," I explained. "The thought of her suffering like that... I just can't."

"She'll be okay," Finn reassured me. "We're all be okay." Finn wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"Maybe we should go to TonDc," I suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He looked at me, making me raise an eyebrow. "They still think of us as the people who stood by, watching their people get shot, I don't think they'll have a very warm welcome party."

"Yeah, you're right." I sighed. "Now let's get back to your both of both of your ex's workplace." I joked.

"You are a terrible person." He laughed.

"That's what friends are for."

When we got back only Raven was there and she looked very serious, which made me feel bad for joking right before getting in.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"The Mountain Men are attacking TonDc and Clarke just told Bellamy that Octavia isn't there," Raven explained.

A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter sucks, next will be better I promise. But vote and comment if you enjoyed it at least a little bit.

Also if you like Stranger Things please go check my friend's imagine_is

 story, I promise you'll like it!

Thank you guys, see you all next chapter