Hang in There

The whole camp was working on ways to protect us from the grounders, making traps outside of camp and foxholes, it wasn't something exactly fun, but still better than dying.

"Come on. These foxholes aren't gonna build themselves." I heard Bellamy's voice, trying to encourage people, but annoying me instead.

I kept on covering the hole with leaves. I was working alone which made it even more depressing and scary.

"We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead grounder." I heard Bellamy screaming with some poor kid that had fallen asleep. Octavia told him something that made him even madder. "They should be scared! The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!" He seemed to be barely capable of keeping it together and seemed in the edge of crying.

Everyone kept on working and after a few minutes, I was done with mine. I went to help Raven since she seemed to be doing something difficult without any help. When I got near her I noticed she seemed to be crying.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Her answered was dry and even angry.

"Oh..."

"I'm sorry," She stood up, looking at me. "It's just... Finn."

"I'm sure Bellamy is wrong and he is okay, you'll see. Don't listen to Bellamy, he's just scared and acting like a coward."

She tried to smile. "I wish I could believe you."

"It's Finn, he'll talk his way out of it." I smiled and this time she smiled back.

"Thanks, (Y/N)."

I looked around, my brain was trying to warn me for days about this moment.

"Raven, where's Jasper?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think he went to grab more gun powder, why?"

"Shit," I muttered and started running to the drop-ship.

"(Y/N)" I hear Bellamy's voice when I was half.-way there. "What are you doing?"

"I can't tell you how I know this but Murphy's about to do something really stupid and I have to stop him."

"Oh, and how do you know this? Is it because you're so close now?" I felt the judgment in his voice.

"I don't have time for this. And I literally started by telling you not to ask me how I knew it." I started to walk again.

I felt Bellamy grabbing my arm. "What? Are you helping him now?"

I really wanted to punch Bellamy right now, I was trying to save him from a lot of trouble before I could answer or even make him let go of my arm we heard noise on the radio.

"You know what'll happen to me if you tell Bellamy." Murphy's voice came right after the noise.

Bellamy let go of my arm and grabbed the radio. "Tell Bellamy what?"

"Let me talk to Murphy, please. Maybe he'll listen to me." I was begging.

"So what?" He was so angry. "Didn't you two..."

"Can you please let me help for once? I'm not the bad guy here." I didn't let him finish.

"Murphy has a gun. He killed Myles." Jasper spoke through the radio.