CHAPTER 8

LIVING HALL

Anika was sitting in the living room and arranging her documents.

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She sees the caller ID. It was Mallika. She smiles and answers the phone.

M- Hey, Ani! How are you? Did you reach home safely?

A- Hi, Mallika. I am fine and yes I reached home safely.

M- Did you met your roommate?
How is she? Is she nice? What's her name? Is she friendly?

A- Mallika stop. Atleast let me answer. Yes I met my roommate. My roommate is not she, but he.

Mallika was shocked after hearing this.

M- WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

A- Yes.

M- But how.. I... Mean..

A- Calm down, Mallika. I will tell you everything but tomorrow because I have to arrange my dinner as there is no grocery at home.

M- Ok. Do one thing. Reach restaurant XYZ and I will also reach there. We can have dinner together and you can tell me your roomie story also.

A- That's a good idea. I'll come over.

M- Great. See ya.

A- Bye.

BEDROOM

After arranging the cupboard, Shivaay was really tired. He lies down on the bed with his eyes closed.

S- Oh God! I am so tired after this stupid task. I don't think so that I will be able to go for grocery shopping. But why will I go for grocery shopping? That lady hitler should buy groceries. (After thinking sometime) But after looking at her attitude, I think she will make me do all the household works.

He imagines himself doing household works and Anika sitting on the sofa, while reading magazine.

He suddenly comes out of his thoughts and screams

S- NO... NO... THIS CANNOT HAPPEN. I will not let this happen. After all, I AM THE GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.

Suddenly his phone starts ringing. Shivaay frowns and looks at the caller Id. It was Om.

O- Hey Shivaay! How are you, buddy?

S- I am not at all fine, Om.

O- Why? What happened?

S- That girl is making my life hell.

Om gets confused.

O- Which girl? This is the first time that I heard Shivaay Singh Oberoi is saying that a girl is making his life hell.

S- My roomie. She is a mad girl who is making my life hell.

O- OMG! Aakhir kaun hai ye ladki jisne Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko itna pareshan kar diya?