CHAPTER 54

Shivaay and Anika left for shopping and reached the mall.

As soon as they entered the mall, Anika started heading inside when Shivaay stopped her.

S- Anika, let's buy some western dresses for you.

A- Okay. But not too short, because my parents will also be there and they won't like it.

S- As you say my highness.

Anika chuckled and went towards ladies dress section.

They bought some long dresses, skirts and tops, shirts and some accessories for Anika. They bought some shirts, t-shirts, trousers and shorts for Shivaay.

After shopping, they headed towards food court to grab some food.

They sat down at a table.

S- What will you have?

A- A veg burger with some coke.

S- okay. You sit here, I'll bring it.

Anika nodded her head and Shivaay went to bring their order.

After sometime, Shivaay came back with their food.

Anika took her burger and coke and started eating it and Shivaay also started having his Mac and cheese pasta.

A- You know I'm so excited for this trip.

S- Me too. It's been a long time that I went on a trip.

A- Shivaay, you must have travelled a lot of places right? Did you ever went abroad?

S- Of course. I've gone on Europe tour, and to LA, Vegas, London, New York, Sydney and many more places. It was so much fun.

Anika gave a small smile to Shivaay and continued eating. Shivaay noticed her change of behavior.

He held her hand and looked into her eyes.

S- What happened, Jaan?

Anika shook her head in negative.

S- Tell me, jaan. I know something's not right.

A- Wo... Umm... I... I've never travelled abroad. You know coming to Mumbai was all together a new experience for me.. I've never left my home and I came to Mumbai all alone. I don't know how it feels to travel abroad. Everything will be new and different there. New people, new places, everything. I'm scared Shivaay. What if dad has chosen some foreign place for our holiday?

S- Jaan, you don't have to worry about all this. When you came to Mumbai, then I was always there for your support and now if we'll go to some foreign place Then also I'll be always there by your side. Okay?

Anika nodded her head with a wide smile.

After finishing their food they headed back to their home. When they reached their house, they saw OmRu, MalRi standing in front of their house with angry faces.

S- Hey guys! What happened? You all are here that too together?

A- Yeah! Is everything alright?

M- Nothing's alright.

R- Absolutely. How can you do this to us?

S- But What we did?

O- Really! You are asking us that what you did?

G- This was unexpected from you both.

A- What's going on guys? No wait. First let's go inside and then we'll talk.