CHAPTER 23

Anika came to hall after talking to Shivaay. What she saw was enough to snatch the ground beneath her feet. She saw that Advay and mallika were sleeping on the couch while hugging each other.

Anika was not able to believe the scenario in front of her so she rubbed her eyes and again looked at them but it was true.

A- Wow! Their lovestory is really very fast but its good. Anyways let me prepare dinner because its already 7:30.

She left to prepare dinner.

After sometime, Advay and Mallika opened their eyes and saw their position. Advay was confused that how did Mallika reached there because when he slept on the couch, he was alone. He looked at Mallika who was blushing to the deepest shade of red.

Ad- will you get up from me?

Mallika slowly gets up from him and sits on the couch while covering her head with dupatta.

Ad- How did you ended up sleeping on me?

Mallika looks at Advay with a shy smile.

M- Ishhh.

She shies and ran away from there. Advay looks at her confusingly but suddenly a smile broke out on his lips and he rubs the back of his neck.

Ad- Pagal.

Mallika ran into kitchen. Anika looks at her with a mischievous smile.

A- Slept well? Oh what type of question am I asking? of course, you slept well.

Mallika blushes deeply and gives a shy smile to Anika.

M- Anika, don't tease your bhabhi?

A- Of course, bhabhiji.

Anika notices her blush.

A- Oh My God! Mallika, you are looking like a tomato.

M- Anika please, stop teasing me.

A- Ok. Ok.

M- So what are you making?

A- I am making dinner for my bhaiyyaji and your saiyyaanji.

Mallika again blushes.

M- Anika.

A- Ok. I have already prepared dinner. As it is already 9 so lets have dinner. Call superman to the dining area. Ok?

Mallika nods her head and moves towards Anika's room to call Advay.

Mallika knocks the door but nobody answers it so she went inside the room.She looks here and there but Advay was nowhere. She heard sound from washroom so she plans to wait till Advay comes out of the washroom.

Mallika sits on the bed. After few minutes, Advay came out of the washroom in a towel wrapped around his waist. Water drops were falling from his hair and travelling down his chest and abs.

Mallika was ogling at Advay with wide eyes but Advay didn't noticed her.

Mallika didn't realised that when she started walking towards him. As soon as she reached near Advay, he turned and their legs got tangled and they fell on the bed. Mallika fell on her back while Advay fell on her.

They looked at each other and gets lost in each other's eyes.

Some water drops fell on Mallika's cheek from his hair. Advay looks at her cheek. He slightly bends down and sucks the droplet from her cheek. Mallika closes her eyes on feeling his lips on her cheeks. Advay again looks at her and they have an eyelock.