CHAPTER 50

It was early morning when Anika's sleep got disturbed due to sunrays. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Shivaay who was sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

Anika chuckled and closed his mouth with her finger. She leaned towards his face and kissed his forehead.

Shivaay smiled and opened his eyes. Anika looks at him shocked.

A- You were awake?

S- Oh! Now I get to know that you take advantage of me when I am asleep.

Anika's mouth turned into an O. She covered her mouth with her palm.

A- Haww

A- Haww.. Do you think that I am any luchi-tuchi 2 rupees girl who will take advantage of you?

Shivaay chuckled at her inwardly. He controlled his smile.

S- So what were you doing with me when I was asleep?

A- Wo... Wo... Umm... I just kissed your forehead because you were looking cute while sleeping. Every wife has rights to kiss her husband. Ok?

Shivaay scrunched his nose.

S- Don't call me cute. I am hot, handsome and charming but not cute.

Anika chuckled.

A- But for me you are cute, my cutiepie.

S- Ok. Fine. No more discussions.

A(mumbles) - When he lost the battle, then no more discussions. I was right, he is a total bagad billa.

S- What? Did you say something?

Anika looked towards him and smiled.

A- No. Umm... I mean... I was saying that it is getting late, we should go home otherwise we'll get late for college.

S- Hmm.. But first let me take my morning dose.

Anika looks at him confusingly.

A- What morning dose?

Shivaay smiled and pecked her lips.

S- This is my morning dose.

Anika was shocked. Shivaay slowly leaned towards her and kissed her forehead and Anika closed her eyes with a smile. She then kissed his cheek and Shivaay smiled at her.

S- Let's go home jaan.

Anika nodded her head. Shivaay stepped down from the swing and scooped Anika in his arms and and made her stand on the floor.

S- Ready to go?

Anika nods her head and they headed towards their home.

After reaching home, Anika went to freshen up first and meanwhile Shivaay prepared the breakfast.