CHAPTER 14

A car zoomed in the college campus. Everybody was stunned with the sudden entry. The right door of the car opens and Shivaay came out of the car while flicking his hairs.

Every girl was going gaga over him. He smirks at them and moves towards the left side of the car and opens the door. He forwards his hand to Anika . Anika holds his hand and comes out of the car with a smile playing on her lips. The guys were already swooning over her.

As soon as they entered the hall where the party was taking place, some girls jumped on Shivaay.

G1- Shivaay you are looking so hot.

G2- Yes Shivaay, you are looking as charming as ever.

G3- Please Shivaay, will you be my partner for tonight?

Anika rolls her eyes on them and left the place to look for Mallika while Shivaay was enjoying the attention very much.

Anika moves towards Mallika and hugs her with a smile.

M- Oh My God, Anika. You are looking so gorgeous.

A- Thank you. You are also looking no less. You are also looking very beautiful.

M- I think today boys will be swooning over you.

A- Shut up, Malli. Its not like that.

Suddenly a boy came with a red rose in his hand and he forwards it to Anika.

Anika looks at him confusedly.

B- Anika, will you be my partner for tonight?

Anika looks at Mallika who was smirking at her.

Anika then looks at that boy and politely denies him. The boy left from there with a sad face.

M- See I told you.

A- OK.OK.

At the same time, Gauri comes near them.

G- Hey guys, you two are looking so good.

A/M- You are also looking very nice.

A- Om must be having a hard time, right Gauri.

Gauri blushes while Anika and Mallika chuckles.

M- By the way, where is Om?

G-He is there with Shivaay.

Anika looks at Shivaay and Shivaay also looks at her on feeling her gaze. He smiles and winks at her. Anika's eyes gets widened and she lowers her gaze.

Shivaay smirks at her and again continues to talk to Om.

Anika looks at Mallika and Gauri who were talking about some fashion brand.

A- Guys, I am feeling thirsty. Lets go and have something.

They both nods their head and accompanies Anika to the drinks counter.

Here Rudra was mixing something in the fruit punch. Gauri pats his shoulder from back. Rudra gets scared and immediately turns towards her and hides the bottle behind his back.

G- What are you doing here, Rudy?

R- Nothing, I was just preparing Rudy's special punch.

M- Wow, Rudy.

Rudra hides the bottle behind the counter and pours fruit punch in the glasses.

R- Why don't you girls try it? I am sure you will like it.

Anika, Mallika and Gauri takes one glass each. After drinking the fruit punch they instantly liked it.

A- Umm, its so yummy. I want more.