CHAPTER 69

Shivaay just froze in his place when he saw Anika lying unconscious on the ground.

S- ANIIIIKKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!

He ran towards her and his eyes got filled with tears. The music stopped and everyone looked at Shivaay who was running madly.

They followed him and saw that he was Sitting on the floor with Anika's head in his lap.

S- Jaan, what happened to you? Please open your eyes.

The oberoi, rathore and bhavya's family ran towards them.

H- Shivaay, what happened to Anika?

Harsh asked him worriedly.

Shivaay wasn't in the state of answering. It seems that his world was crumbling down little by little.

T- Om, call the doctor.

Om nodded his head and went to call the doctor.

Tej sat down on his knees beside Shivaay.

T- Shivaay.

But he didn't listen he was just trying to wake up Anika.

T- SHIVAAY.

Tej shouted and he looked at Tej.

T- Shivaay, let's take Anika to your room. The doctor is coming.

Shivaay hurriedly nodded his head and picked up Anika in his arms.

He took her to his room and everyone followed him.

Shivaay lied down Anika on the bed and sat beside her while caressing her forehead.

In no time, the doctor entered their room.

D- What happened?

S- I don't know. She was lying unconscious when I found her.

D- Okay. Mr. Oberoi, please wait outside. Let me check her.

S- No I won't go anywhere.

D- Mr. Oberoi. I said go. You just can't act childish when your wife is lying unconscious. Please co-operate.

Shivaay nodded his head and went outside where all the family members were waiting.

As the checkup was going on, Shivaay was walking to and fro.

T- Shivaay, will you just sit down at one place? You're making me more tensed.

Shivaay looked at Jhanvi helplessly and she came to his rescue.

J- Let it be Tej. He's also very worried for Anika.

Tej just rolled his eyes.

T- Its all because of him that my princess is in this state.

At the same time, the doctor came out of the bedroom.

they all rushed towards her .

S- What happened, doctor? Is my wife fine?

D- Yes She's fine. Its a good news.She's pregnant. Congratulations Mr.Oberoi.

T-I told you she's in this state because of him.

Jhanvi glared at him.

J- Tej.

Everyone chuckled and congratulated Oberoi and Rathore family.

Shivaay was very happy that he'll see Jr. Shivaay or Jr. Anika but soon his happiness faded as they were still students and what if Anika doesn't want a baby this soon as they never discussed about a baby and this pregnancy was a total surprise.

He went inside the room and looked at Anika who has same expressions as Shivaay.

He went and sat beside her and held her hand in his.

A-Are you happy?

Shivaay nodded his head with a small smile.

S- Anika, i know this was a sudden news and we were not ready for it. Plus we still have to complete our studies. Do you want this baby?

A- Don't you?

Shivaay nodded his head.

S- But its you who have to carry our baby for 9 months and i dont want you to regret this decision.

A- Shivaay, I know you care for me very much. I love you for that. I want this baby. I cant kill our baby. Anyways, our studies will be over in next 3 months. i can manage it till then. If its about doing job, then I can join my job when the baby turns 4 or 5.

S- Are you sure?

A- Very sure.

Anika said with a wide smile and Shivaay smiled too.

A- Now give us a bigger smile, I dont want to make our baby believe that his or her father is a bagadbilla.

After listening to her, Shivay chuckled.

A- Thats my boy.

Shivaay hugged Anika.

S- Congratulations Baby mumma.

A- Congratulations baby daddy.