CHAPTER 51

Anika was running in the college corridor while wiping her tears.

Shivaay was also running behind her.

S- Anika, please listen to me. Anika.... Anika... Please jaan..... Atleast listen to me once. What you saw wasn't the truth.. Please...

But Anika kept on ignoring him and started walking fast.

Shivaay also lost his patience and grabbed Anika's hand and pulled her towards him.

S- Listen to me, jaan.

Anika saw his pleading eyes. She was just looking into his eyes when suddenly they heard someone clapping loudly. They turned to see Ragini clapping with a smirk.

Due to all the commotion, students have started gathering around the trio.

R- Wow... Wow... What a romantic scene! Really.

Ragini held Anika's hand and made her stand in front of herself.

R- I am really happy for both of you that now you are officially girlfriend and boyfriend. But you know what sometimes I feel bad for you Anika. I know you love Shivaay with all your heart but Shivaay.. I am not sure about him. He changes his girlfriends like clothes, you know everyday a new girlfriend but you know that I am the constant one. We have this kind of open relationship where we can date anyone we want but at the end we will be in each other's arms. We are together from our childhood.

Shivaay was totally shocked by her confession. Anika was looking at Ragini with blank expression.

R- And yes. After getting to know that Shivaay proposed you last night, I was ready to leave him but today he called me in that classroom and said that he wants to continue our relationship so how can I deny him. Don't get me wrong Anika. But I don't think he's made for you. You get my point right. I mean he is a playboy, a party animal, a high society rich boy and you are just a simple, innocent girl. There's no match. You know what happened in that classroom, when you barged in the room, we were about to....

Ragini was about to continue when a tight slap landed on her face.

She looked at Anika whose eyes were spitting fire.

A- Ho gaya? Ya aur doon? (Are you done? Or should I give more?)

Everybody gasped at Anika's sudden reaction.

A- Who are you to tell me about Shivaay? Who are you to describe his character? You are just a bl**dy b*tch who doesn't think anything above her obsession and madness. Let me tell you, I know him way better than you. You are telling me that me and Shivaay are not made for each other, right. If God has bond us together then who are you to tell me that we are not made for each other.

R- ANIKA....

Ragini roared in anger. Anika showed her palm to her to make her shut up.

A- LET ME COMPLETE, B*TCH. Shivaay is not my boyfriend.

A smirk formed on Ragini's lips.

A- PATI HAI WO MERE. HE IS MY HUSBAND. AND YOU ARE NOBODY TO TELL ME THAT WHAT HE IS. I KNOW HIM AND I TRUST HIM. How can you even think that I'll believe your stupid plan? What did you think that you will trap me in your cheap plan and I will leave Shivaay and go, then let me clear your misunderstanding, you m*r*n, that we are bonded for seven lives. If you want then also you can't separate us. Now get lost. If I ever saw your face again then trust me, you won't be able to see your face in mirror, ever in your life.

Ragini got scared like hell and ran away from there to save her not so beautiful face.

All the students also disperse after the drama was finished.