CHAPTER 28

MUMBAI

Shivaay came back home from airport totally disheartened. He opened the gate and straight away went to his room. He sat down on the floor near the bed. He took out Anika's letter from his pocket and hugged it to his chest.

Tears were continuously falling down from his eyes.

S- Why did you left me Anika? I wanted to explain my behaviour to you but you left without talking to me. Why did you do this to me, Anika?

He forcefully wipes his tears.

S- Now I won't cry for you anymore. It was totally your decision to leave me. I will not be affected by your absence. I will continue my lifestyle as it was before you entered my life.

He immediately got up and went to washroom to get ready for college.

He came out after getting ready. He went to kitchen to prepare breakfast but all he felt was Anika's presence everywhere in the house.

He left for college without having breakfast.

He reached college in a dull mood.

(A/n- Please play the song.)

Lost and lonely cause you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you
Lost and lonely cause you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you

As soon as he entered the gate, Ragini saw him and called out his name. But Shivaay ignored her and directly went to class.

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai

He sat on the first bench and everyone in the class were shocked because Shivaay never sat on the first bench. Rudra went near him and kept his hand on his shoulder.

R- Shivaay are you fine?

But Shivaay was lost in his own world. Rudra shakes him.

Shivaay looks towards him with a questioning look.

S- Huh? Did you say something?

R- I asked are you fine?

Shivaay simply nods his head ad avoids his gaze and starts looking in the front.

Rudra sat beside him but he noticed his unusual behaviour.

Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere

After the class got over, Shivaay left the class immediately. He was going to sit in the garden but he collided with Om.

O- Hey Shivaay.

Shivaay gives a fake smile to him and was about to leave when Om stops him.

O- Shivaay where are you going? Let's go and sit in the canteen.