CHAPTER 20

Shivaay and Anika finally reached home. Anika immediately leaves to their room without saying a word to Shivaay. Shivaay was really concerned for her because she never behaves like this.

He locks the main door and moves towards their bedroom. As soon as he entered the bedroom, he heard water sound from washroom.

After sometime, Anika came out of the washroom with a tired look on her face. She was holding her stomach

S- Anika, are you fine?

Anika slowly nods her head.

She sat on the bed and curled up in a ball while holding her stomach.

S- Anika, are you sure that you are fine because you don't look fine?

Anika opens her eyes and looks at Shivaay.

A(slowly) - I am fine Shivaay. Its girls' problem, you won't understand. I am sorry I troubled you a lot.

S- No. No. Its ok. You take rest. I am in hall. Just call me if you need anything.

Anika nods her head and closed her eyes.

Shivaay moves towards the living hall. He was just pacing around.

S- I don't know what's wrong with Anika. She doesn't seem well and then also she is saying taht she is fine. What is this 'girls problem'? Wait.. I think I should ask Mom. She is also a girl and she might know about this' girls problem.'

He immediately calls Jhanvi and she answers the call.

S- Hello Mom.

J- Oh My God! Am I dreaming or what? Today Shivaay Singh Oberoi, himself called me.

Jhanvi chuckles.

S- Mom. Its serious.

Jhanvi senses some tension in his voice.

J- What happened Shivaay? Is everything fine?

S- Mom! Wo... Actually Anika...

J- What happened to her? Is she fine?

S- I don't know mom, she is behaving weird. In the morning, she was all happy and chirpy, then she shouted on a girl and then she started crying. When we came home, she was looking very weak and continuously clutching her stomach. When I asked her if she is fine or not, she said that its girl's problem. I am really concerned for her mom.

Jhanvi smiles at her son's concern for Anika.

J- Don't worry, Shivaay. She might be on her days.

Shivaay realised this and gets embarrassed.

S- I am sorry, mom. I shouldn't...

J- Its ok, Shivaay. Its normal. I felt good that you are so concerned for Anika. Now I am telling you a recipe of kaadha (medicinal juice) . Make it immediately and give it to Anika, she will feel good.

S-Ok. Thanks mom.

Shivaay disconnected the call and prepared the kaadha.

He took his phone and searched about the things which he can do to make Anika feel good.

After reading the article, he prepared a hot water bag and took some chocolates from the refrigerator. He took all the things to their room.

When he entered the room, he saw that Anika was lying on the bed with painful expression.

S-Anika.

Anika looks at him.

A-Hmm.

S-Wo.. Wo.. I.. brought all these. Take these, you will feel better.