CHAPTER 35

Shivaay and Anika were shocked after seeing Veer and Tia together.

They were about to go near them when they saw Veer leaving from there and Tia also left behind him.

S- Anika, we have to sort this out.

A- I am still in shock. Di and Veer?

S- Anika, it was most expected from your devil sister.

Anika hits him on his chest and Shivaay chuckles.

A- It's not funny Shivaay.

S- Ok. Ok. I am sorry baby. We'll look into this matter afterwards, first let's go home. It's late.

Anika nods her head and they finally reach home.

Anika was about to enter the main gate when Shivaay stopped her by holding her hand. Anika looks at him confused.

S- You go into your room. I'll come after closing my door. Ok?

A- I'll be waiting for you ji.

Anika fakes shyness and runs inside while Shivaay scratches his nape and chuckles.

He immediately went and locked his door from inside and went to Anika's room through her window.

Anika was sitting in front of the mirror and combing her hair and was lost in her thoughts.

Shivaay went towards her and clicked his fingers before her. Anika instantly looked at him.

S- What are you thinking?

A- I... I... Just... Umm.. Wo... Wo.. Tia.. Di...

Shivaay immediately hugged her.

S- Shh... Calm down.. And tell me what happened?

Anika calms down a little bit and Shivaay stood behind her and started making her braid while caressing her hair gently😍.

A- Shivaay, I don't know what's happening, I don't know how Tia di is related with Veer. Tomorrow is mehandi, then day after tomorrow is haldi and then wedding. I don't know everything is so messed up. We haven't planned anything to cancel this wedding. I don't want to get married to that Veer. I... I...

Shivaay completed her braid and hugged her from behind.

S- Don't get stressed. Everything will be fine.

Anika slowly nods her head. Shivaay saw her tensed face and immediately scooped her in his arms. Anika squealed in surprise and looks at Shivaay.

A- What are you doing, Shivaay?

S- Taking my baby to bed. After all my baby was waiting for me, right.

Anika chuckles at him and Shivaay gently placed her on bed and lied down beside her.

Anika kept her head on his chest and encircled her arms around his waist. Shivaay snaked his one arm around her waist while he was caressing her hair with the other.

Anika immediately drifted into sleep as she was very tired with today's happenings. Shivaay looks at her peaceful face.

S- Trust me, Anika. I won't let you marry that moron.

He kissed her forehead and drifts into sleep.

Next morning, Shivaay was the first one to wake up. He looks at the clock and it was 7 a.m. in the morning.

He kissed Anika's cheek and smiles at her.

S- Good morning baby.

He heard someone knocking the door and he immediately went to his room through window.