CHAPTER 31

It was 5:30 in the morning. Shivaay and Anika were snuggling into each other. Anika was almost lying over Shivaay. They were having a peaceful sleep in each other's embrace.

Anika's slumber was broken by the sound of alarm

Anika's slumber was broken by the sound of alarm. She switched off the alarm and looks at Shivaay who was getting irritated by the sound and dipped his face more into Anika's crook of the neck. Anika closed her eyes on feeling his hot breath on her neck.

Anika opens her eyes and looks at Shivaay's face with a serene smile. She gently caressed his face with her fingers. A small smile appeared on his face and he opens his eyes and looks at her.

Anika immediately took her fingers back and closed her eyes and pretends to sleep. Shivaay smiles at her innocence.

S-You know it's bad manners to stare at someone who is sleeping.

Anika instantly opens her eyes and frowns at Shivaay.

A- I was not staring at you.

S- Oh really! Then I think I had a beautiful dream.

A red hue covered Anika's cheeks after listening to Shivaay.

She was about to step down from the bed when Shivaay pulled her back and she landed on his chest and her hair covered their face.

Shivaay gently removed her hair from his face and tucked them behind her ear while Anika lowered her eyes.

Shivaay gently kissed her forehead and Anika closed her eyes.

S- Good Morning, Gaon ki Gori.

Anika chuckles at him and pecked his cheek.

A- Good morning, Shehri babu.

Both chuckles and looks at each other and had an eyelock.

Their eyelock was broken by a loud knock on the door.

Su- Anika beta, wake up.

Anika and Shivaay looks at each other horrified.

Anika immediately sat up on the bed and Shivaay sat beside her.

A- Shivaay, it's mumma. What if she sees us together? Oh God! What will she think of me?

She looks at Shivaay who was trying to calm her down.

A- Shivaay, how can you be so calm? Mumma is standing outside the room, and you are so chill. Do something.

S- Anika, calm down. I am going.

A- But how?

He went and stood in front of the window.

S- I am going to my room. Just Calm down and then open the door.

Anika immediately went near him and hugged him.

A- be careful.

Shivaay nods his head and climbs down the window and reached his room.