CHAPTER 53

Shivaay and Anika reached their Shivika's home.

Anika sat on the sofa to have some rest after a tiring day while Shivaay went to the kitchen to make coffee for themselves.

After few minutes, he came back with two cups of coffee. He sat down beside Anika and gave her a cup of coffee.

They started having their coffee while cuddling with each other.

A- I'm so excited for this trip, Shivaay. It'll be fun.

S- I know. And when you are with me then it will be romance filled fun trip.

Anika blushed and hit on his chest.

A- Shivaay, but we have to do so many preparations for the trip. Let's go shopping.

S- Yes. You're right.

A- But we don't know what will be the weather there.

S- Wait let me ask Dad.

Shivaay called Tej and he answered the call after few rings.

S- Hey dad.

T- What?

S- Did I disturb you?

T- Of course you disturbed me. You spoiled my moment with Jhanvi.

S- Oops. I'm sorry. I'll call you later then. You continue.

T- No. Tell me. You've already spoiled the moment.

Shivaay chuckled.

S- Actually dad, Anika wants to shop for the trip but we don't know about the weather there so I called you if you can help.

T- Oh! It's summers there so buy accordingly. And use my card which I've given you. I don't want my daughter to fall short of anything. Okay?

Shivaay rolled his eyes.

S- Okay dad.

T- Have fun shopping.

S- No you can continue your work.

Shivaay and Tej chuckled and they disconnected the call.

Anika looked at Shivaay with curiosity.

S- Ok. So it's a summer place. We'll go shopping in the evening.

Anika smiled and was about to get up when Anika's phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID. It was Superman. A wide smile covered her lips and she immediately answered the call.

A- Hey Superman.

Ad - Hi princess. How are you?

A- I am perfectly fine. How are you and mumma-papa?

Ad- We are also good. Princess, you are sounding very happy. What happened?

A- Superman, actually me, Shivaay, mom, dad and our friends are going for a trip that's why I'm very happy.

Shivaay smiled at her excitement. He couldn't control himself and he pecked her cheek. Anika's eyes widened. She looked at Shivaay and raised her eyebrows to ask what happened. To which Shivaay just shook his head in negative with a smile.

Ad- Oh!

A- What happened Superman? Is everything fine?

Anika asked worriedly while Shivaay also got tensed so he asked her to put the call on speaker. Anika did as said.

Ad- Actually, I'm here at our home and Mumma papa wanted to meet you so I thought to bring them to Mumbai and make them meet you.

A- Bhai....