CHAPTER 21

It was Sunday Morning. Anika stirred in sleep and opened her eyes.

She felt someone's hand on her waist. She looks at Shivaay who was back hugging her. She smiles and frees herself from his hold.

Shivaay frowns in sleep on losing her touch. She caresses his face and his face muscles relaxes. She smiles and moves towards washroom to freshen up.

Shivaay was sleeping peacefully when suddenly Anika's phone starts ringing.

Shivaay groans in sleep and roams his hand on the bed to find Anika. He slowly opens his eyes and saw that Anika was not on the bed. Then he heard sounds from washroom and thought that Anika might be in the washroom.

He looks at Anika's phone which was ringing again and again.

S- Anika, your phone is ringing.

A- Shivaay, please look who's it?

Shivaay picks her phone from the table and sees the caller ID.

S- Anika, Its some Superman.

A- Ok. Wait I am coming.

After freshening up, Anika comes out from the washroom.

( Credits to ImLilMissComplicated❤️)

Shivaay looks at her and smiles.

S- Good Morning. How are you feeling now?

Anika looks at him with a wide smile.

A- Good Morning. I am good now.

Shivaay was about to say something when her phone starts ringing again.

Shivaay sighs in frustration.

S-Pick it up otherwise the person will come out of the phone.

Anika chuckles at him.

A-Go and freshen up. I am preparing the breakfast.

Shivaay nods and move towards the cupboard to take his clothes.

Anika answers the call.

A- Hello Superman!

Ad- Princess! Where were you these days? Why were you not picking up my calls? You know I was so tensed.

A- I am fine, Superman. Actually I was really busy with college. That's why, I was not able to answer your calls.

Ad- Ok. First tell me where are you? I am standing in front of college's hostel and they said that there is no girl named Anika lives here. I asked about your friend... What was her name... Yes.. Mallika.. She also doesn't live here.

Anika was shocked after hearing him.

A- Superm... Superman.. Where are you?

Ad- Arey.. Just now I told you that I am in front of your college so its Obvious that I am in Mumbai. Actually you were not picking up my calls and I was really very tensed for you. So I came to Mumbai to confirm that if you are fine or not.