CHAPTER 39

After completing all the wedding rituals, everybody was having their dinner with lots of chit- chatting. For a change, today women were also having their dinner with men.

Shivaay and Anika were sitting together. Shivaay was happy that Anika was finally his. Anika was also very happy because she had a fear in her heart that she had to leave Shivaay one day Or the other but today all her fears vanished as Shivaay was hers now.

After having dinner, everyone was sitting in the Hall.

Te- Mr. Rathore, Actually we are leaving tomorrow. Something urgent came up and we can't ignore that so we will have to leave tomorrow morning.

H- I understand, work is more important. But we would be glad if you had stayed for another week.

Te- Maybe some other time.

Harshavardhan nods his head.

Te- Shivaay, Anika, if you want to stay for few more days then it's alright.

A- Papa, actually I think we should also accompany you because we are missing college from past few days and exams are also round the corner.

Anika looks at Shivaay to ask if it was fine for him to leave soon. Shivaay nods his head with a smile.

S- Yes dad, I think Anika is right.

Te- Ok then, we'll be leaving in the morning. Now go to your room and rest.

Everyone left for their rooms to rest.

Anika went inside her room and changed her outfit.

She went downstairs to get water jug from the kitchen

She went downstairs to get water jug from the kitchen. She was filling the water jug when Shivaay's arms snaked around her bare stomach. Anika shivered due to his touch.

Shivaay slowly moved towards her ear and whispered-

S- What are you doing here, wifey? Let's go to room and sleep. And now I have the license also to share room with you.

Anika smiles.

A- Oh really, hubby! But if I want to kick you out from my room, then?

S- Then..

He immediately picked her up in his arms, making her squeal in surprise.

A- Shivaay, what are you doing? Somebody might see us. Put me down.

Shivaay shook his head in no and kept on walking towards Anika's room.

They finally entered her room and Shivaay made her sit on the bed. He lied down beside her and pulled her in his arms.

A- You know what, you are one stubborn head.

S- Thank you for the compliment, Mrs. Oberoi.

Anika blushed deeply when he addressed her as Mrs. Oberoi.