CHAPTER 40

Shivika, Tej & Janvi and Mallika finally landed in Mumbai.

M- Bye, Anika. See you at College. Bye shivaay, uncle and aunty.

They bid her bye. Mallika left.

T- Shivaay, come on let's go home.

S- Yes dad, we are going to our flat.

T- Shivaay, I mean Oberoi Mansion.

J- Yes Shivaay. I think it's enough of your punishment, you should come back to Oberoi Mansion and we also want our daughter to live with us.

Jhanvi said while side-hugging Anika. Anika also smiled back at her.

S- Mom, dad actually I still think that I am yet not responsible that you guys want to cancel my punishment. It was not a punishment for me but a new way of living life. I know you guys are right but I want to become responsible, for myself, for Anika. Please dad, mom, let me stay there till I feel that I have become responsible. Rest of the decision is yours, Anika. If you want to live with mom, dad, then you can, I'll be very happy.

Shivaay says with a smile.

A- Mom, dad. I love you both a lot but I can't leave Shivaay alone in his phase. I want to be a part of his ups and downs, so Please can I live with him?

Jhanvi and Tej looks at each other with a smile, then they moved towards Anika. Jhanvi cupped Anika's face and kissed her forehead.

J- Yes you can live with Shivaay. I am glad that my stupid son got such a beautiful and intelligent wife.

Shivaay whines.

S-Mom.

T- I am proud of my daughter.

Tej says while side-hugging Anika and kissed her head.

Shivaay went near them and pulled Anika in his arms.

S- Leave my wife. Only I have the right to hug her and ki.......

Shivaay was about to say further when Anika hit him on his shoulder lightly. Jhanvi and Tej chuckles at their jealous son.

J- Ok. Ok. Stop it. I think we should go home. (To Anika) But beta, what about the post marriage rituals? Your grah pravesh?

S- Mom, you can do her grah pravesh when she will enter Oberoi mansion as the Great Shivaay Singh
Oberoi's wife.

A- Yes Mom and about other rituals, we can do it tomorrow in our flat.

J- yes that's good. We will be there at your flat tomorrow.

Shivaay and Anika nods their head.
They were about to leave when Anika bends down to touch TejVi's feet but they stopped her and hugged her and Shivaay.

Tejvi- Stay blessed. Love you both.

Shivika- Love you too, Mom. Dad.

Tejvi left for Oberoi Mansion and Shivika left for their flat.

When they reached the flat, Anika was shocked to see something.

A- Shivaay, what is this?

Shivaay scratched his nape and smiled.

S- Actually I asked OmRu to get a name plate for our flat and they said that our ship name will be cool so I agreed and here it is. Did you like it?

A- Yes. It's so khidkitod. Shivaay, let's take a selfie with this name plate. I want to remember this moment forever.

S- Okay.