CHAPTER 67

THE ENGAGEMENT DAY (1 month Later) -

Everyone was running here and there, doing arrangements for the engagement of Bhavya and Rudra.

Surprisingly, Rudra liked Bhavya very much as she was just like the girl he has dreamt of. Bhavya also liked Rudra as he had a very good sense of humor and was very lively.

Today was their engagement and Rudra was very excited as well as nervous also. All the functions of the wedding will be held in Oberoi Mansion as Jhanvi and Tej Insisted.

Anika was helping all the workers in the arrangements.

Shivaay was also running behind her with a plate of food.

S- Jaan, why are you running like this? Atleast sit in a place and have something.

A- Shivaay, I'll eat later. There's so much work left.

Shivaay held Anika's hand and made her sit on the chair and he sat beside her.

S- Work can be done later. First you have to take care of yourself. Your health is more important than anything.

Shivaay said worriedly. At the same time, Tej also came there.

T- Yes princess, first time in the life, I agree with him. You have to take care of yourself while doing all these arrangements. Otherwise I'll cancel this wedding.

Anika sighed in defeat and nodded her head. They suddenly got startled when they heard a loud shout.

R- WHAT?

Rudra rushed towards them.

R- Uncle, how can you think of cancelling my wedding? Oh My God! I'm ruined.

Shivaay and Tej rolled their eyes on his overacting. Rudra sat in front of Anika.

R- Bhabhi, you can't do this to me, right. Please have a full meal otherwise these two devils will cancel my wedding.

Rudra said while pointing at Shivaay and Tej and making a crying face.

A- Nothing will happen like that Rudra. I'll eat and you go and get ready. Your engagement is in 2 hours.

Rudra nodded his head with a wide smile and ran towards his room to get ready.

Shivaay started to feed Anika while she was looking around to check if anything was left. Tej also left from there as he was called by Jhanvi.

Anika looked at Shivaay and then realised that she hasn't asked him if he has eaten or not.

A- did you eat?

Shivaay shook his head in negative.

S- You eat. I'll eat later.

Anika groaned in disappointment.

A- I'm such a bad wife. I didn't even think that you ate or not and you kept on running behind me with a plate of food. I'm here eating shamelessly. I'm so sorry.

Her eyes got filled with tears. Shivaay wiped her tears.

S- No jaan. Don't ever think like that you're best wife in this whole world. I love you baby and it doesn't matter who eats first. Right?

Anika nodded her head while wiping her tears.

A- I don't know why am I getting so emotional these days. I'm just feeling weird.

S- It's okay. Calm down baby.

A- Hmmm..

They fed each other and went to get ready.