CHAPTER 27

After leaving from college, Shivaay directly went to beach to calm down his senses. He was sitting there looking at the waves which were rising and then again falling into the sea exactly like the waves of pain rising in his heart.

S(thinks) - I think I shouldn't have treated Anika like this. She doesn't deserve it. She has already told me about her conservative father and her family. She has suffered a lot from her childhood and when she was trying to live happily in Mumbai, then I spoiled everything. It must be difficult for her as well. Anyways, she is nowhere at fault, it's all her father's fault. I think I should talk to Anika and behave like before till the time she is in Mumbai.

He smiles and decides to go home as it was already 9 p.m.

Here Anika was waiting for Shivaay. She made dinner for them but as Shivaay was not at home so she also didn't had her dinner.

She was sitting on sofa holding her head as she was feeling dizzy since afternoon.

As soon as she heard the unlocking sound of door, she instantly looks towards the door and saw Shivaay.

She smiles and stood up from sofa.
Shivaay was coming towards her.

Anika was feeling dizzy, she held her head.

Shivaay came near and stood in front of her.

A- Shivaay, I want to say.......

Her eyes were getting droopy and she fainted. As soon as Shivaay saw her losing consciousness, he immediately held her in his arms.

He made her sit on the sofa and wrapped his hand around her waist and her head was on his shoulder. He was patting her cheeks but Anika was not gaining consciousness.

S- Anika! Anika!

He picks her up in his arms and took her to their bedroom

He picks her up in his arms and took her to their bedroom. He carefully lied her down on the bed.

S- Anika please wake up. What do I do? Doctor!

He immediately took his phone and called his family doctor.

S- Hello doctor. Please come to this address. It's an emergency.

Shivaay disconnected the call. He sat beside Anika and was caressesing her forehead.

S- Anika, please wake up. I won't trouble you anymore. But please wake up.

Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes and he was rubbing her palm.

Suddenly doorbell rings and he immediately went to receive doctor.

S- Doctor, please come inside. See She fainted and now she is not opening her eyes. Please do something.

D- Ok. Let me check her.

Doctor checked her and went to Shivaay.

D- There is nothing serious. She has fainted due to weakness and stress. I think she hasn't eaten something since morning, that's why weakness overpowered her senses. I have given her injection. Please feed her something as soon as she gets conscious. Please don't give stress to her.