CHAPTER 17

Shivaay looks at the couple happily.

S- MOM! DAD!

Anika immediately looks at Shivaay with a surprised face.

S- Why are you standing at the door? Come in.

Tej and Jhanvi stepped inside the house.

A- Shivaay, why didn't you tell me that uncle and aunty are coming?

Anika glares at him and bends down to touch Tej & Jhanvi's feet. They were very surprised by Anika's gesture and keeps their hand on her head and blesses her.

Shivaay smiles at them.

S- Anika, this was a surprise for me as well.

J- Beta, she?

S- Oh! I forgot to introduce her. She is Anika, my friend and Roomie.

Jhanvi caresses her cheeks.

J- You are very sweet.

A- Thank you, Aunty. Shivaay please take them to hall, till then I will get something for them. (To Tej & Jhanvi) Aunty, Uncle what will you have- Coffee, tea or coke?

T- Beta, No need to take stress.

A- Please Uncle, tell me na.

Anika makes a puppy face and Tejanvi (Tej+Jhanvi) melts and smiles at her.

T- Ok. I think Coffee will do.

A- Ok. I'll get coffee for both of you, till then you can talk to Shivaay.

S- Anika, but why will you prepare, I mean you sit, I will go and prepare.

A- Why? When I don't have any problem then what is your problem?

S- No.. I can..

A- Shut up. Now go and sit with your parents.. Otherwise.. 😂

Anika glares at him and Shivaay gives her a helpless look.

S- Ok.

Anika smiles broadly.

A- Good Boy.

She leaves to the kitchen.

Tejanvi were stunned to look at Shivaay and Anika's bonding. They saw a totally new Shivaay. Because according to them, Shivaay never agrees to someone or accepts his defeat but today they saw Shivaay accepting Anika's order. They felt that there is some magic in Anika which can change Shivaay for good.

Shivaay goes and sits beside Tejanvi.

S- Mom, Dad.. Suddenly you both here.. I... Mean..

J- We just wanted to meet you. We were missing you very much.

Jhanvi said with tears in her eyes. Shivaay feels bad for her and hugs her.

S- I miss you too, Mom and Dad.

Tej immediately looks at Shivaay.

T- Shivaay, I know that you are angry with me but..

S- I am not angry with you, Dad. I've realised that what you did was for my own good. I respect your decision dad. I promise that I will live here till the time I become completely responsible.

Tej and Jhanvi felt proud on their son. Tej smiles and pats Shivaay's shoulder.

T- But how did you realised all this because when you left the house, you were very angry on me.

S- Anika.

Tej and Jhanvi looks at him surprised.

S- She told me something which made me realise that I am very lucky that my parents supported me and loved me throughout my life and it is very important to get parents' love in life and we should value it.