TWELVE - YEEUN.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

yeeun's pov.

after school that day, i was itching to confess to yeosang. i was nervous as hell, but i would regret it if i didn't. if i didn't do it know, i don't know if i could be confident enough again.

he stood at his locker. i watched him grab his skateboard and step on. before he left, i shouted.

"kang yeosang!"

he stopped, and wobbled a little as he got off the board, giving me a smile. "hey, yeeun."

"yeosang, can we talk now?"

he smiled and suddenly pinched my cheek with his soft hand. "can't wait, huh?"

i gulped, "it's kinda important."

he sighed and said, "it's busy here. wanna talk at the skate park?"

i thought about it, but no matter the consequence, i would accept any offer to hang out with yeosang. "sure. but i have to leave by 5:00 to eat dinner."

he nodded and winked, "perfect. let's go,"

yeosang motioned for me to step on his skateboard. i shot him an inquiring look, making him smile.

"are you joking?"

"nope," he took my hand in his and said. "step on."

i slowly put my left foot on the board. yeosang looked into my eyes and said, "i got you."

at the skatepark, yeosang held my hand and pulled me along on the skateboard. he didn't make me do any ramps luckily.

the boys and girls around stared at me and laughed at my inexperience, but i didn't have time to care. i was blushing so hard my face hurt, especially when he'd laugh or hold onto me tighter.

"your turn," i said, jumping off the board carefully to let him have a go.

he nodded and pat my arm, "alright, yeeun."

was sure he's done this millions of times, as he dropped the board down and suddenly began to glide around the skate park. he did jumps and tricks, all mesmerizing me. even the kids around stopped skating to watch him.

yeosang stopped once more in front of me and smiled. i clapped, "that was impressive,"

he nodded, "hang out with me long enough, and you'll be better than me."

i giggled, "probably not,"

"we'll see."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

double update bc i'm
really hoping to post a
birthday chapter even
though i probs won't
do it in time rippp