FORTY ONE - YEEUN.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

yeeun's pov.

i sat anxiously in the stadium of the skating tournament, clenching the edge of my jacket.

"and in first place, we have... kwon juyeon!"

my face became dull as i watched yeosang on the stage, taking off his hat and shaking his head. yeosang... lost?

i was shocked that he lost the skating tournament for the first time in years. maybe he was nervous.

after the tournament ended, i ran to the stage to see him.

"yeosang," i said. he turned around and sighed with a frown.

"sorry i didn't win, yeeun. i was two points off." he shook his head and sighed. "so what's your prize?"

"huh?"

"i lost the bet, so you choose your prize." he said. yeosang flipped his skateboard into his hand and put his free arm around me.

i smiled, "oh! i want to go to karaoke with my friends!"

"karaoke? i'm good at that." he cockily said and chuckled.

i rolled my eyes at him, so he pinched my cheek and whispered, "i'm kidding."

"so what time?" he asked.

"tonight... at 7:00?"

"got it. i'll pick you and your friends up, or whatever." he told me. i blushed, realizing we were planning a date... okay, not really. but let me dream

"but for now..." yeosang took his arm off my shoulders abruptly, then held my hand. oh, boy. i almost went weak in my knees. "wanna hang out at my place before you go get ready?"

"o-of course,"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

not rlly sure how i'm gonna start
doing these mixed chapters ? but
the next chappie will be fun!