FORTY - JOHA.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

joha's pov.

"uwu jojo is so cute." wooyoung gushed as he held my little hamster in his hands. he played with it and giggled adorably while i watched him from the other side of my room.

"give her back, she doesn't like you." i stuck my tongue out, snatching jojo back to put her in the pink cage i bought.

wooyoung smiled then ruffled my hair up unpleasantly. i scowled and he said, proud of his work, "oh cute."

"ew stop."

before i could even bReAtHe, wooyoung pushed me gently onto the bed and hovered over me. my heart was beating faster than you can say 'jung wooyoung'. he stared into my eyes.

he broke out into laughter and stood up, cackling like a witch. "oh my god, your face!"

i frowned and touched my warm face. "hate you."

"we all know that's false." wooyoung said, waltzing back over to me.

"i don't like you!" i repeated sternly.

"ha, bet."

i stomped to the door of my bedroom and opened it, pointing to the hallway, "you can exit now."

he laughed and shrugged. i watching him walk towards me, thinking he was complying. nope. he stopped by me and placed his hand on my cheek.

i thought he was playing around, but he pulled my face towards his and our lips suddenly met. i gasped and stared at his closed eyes.

my first kiss.

i pushed him away. "wooyoung! why would you do that? we're not dating, that's not okay, sis."

wooyoung chuckled and shrugged, "see you tomorrow, babe."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰