SEVENTY SIX - HYUNRI.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

narrator's pov.

it was the first day back from break when seonghwa saw hyunri since their bowling date. he missed her a lot, but he wanted to make sure she rested well on break, so he didn't call too often or come over.

now that they were off break, he was excited.

hyunri was at her locker, rearranging books and whatnot, when seonghwa ran up behind her and put his arms around her from the back. she flinched at first, but stayed there.

"hey, hyunri."

"hi, seonghwa." she timidly said.

he let go of her and smiled as they looked at each other. hyunri looked down, "what are you smiling so much for?"

"i just missed you."

she couldn't help but giggle. "the last time we saw each other wasn't that long ago. but...i missed you too."

seonghwa smiled and closed her locker for her, beginning to walk her to her class. hyunri sighed nervously.

"get any good christmas presents?" he asked.

hyunri nodded and pointed to her new purple hair clips, "i got these!"

he felt like he could melt from her. a blush grew on his face as he told her, "they're cute. you make anything look cute anyway,"

hyunri almost fainted. she didn't really know what to say other than, "thanks."

once seonghwa and hyunri reached her classroom door, they both sighed. seonghwa tilted his head as he asked, "can i see you tonight?"

"to do w-what?"

"i wanna take you out to dinner...not to like mcdonald's, but maybe somewhere nice."

"a date. okay..." hyunri was beet red, shifting from one foot to another. "i'll dress nice."

seonghwa pat her head as he said, "i can't wait. see you,"

he walked off to his classroom as he adjusted his backpack. hyunri was hot and bothered as she fixed her hair again. she took one glance at him walking before she entered the room.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰