SEVEN - SUYONG.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

suyong's pov.

"han suyong! you're late on the first day of school? detention after school." the professor growled at me as i walked to the back of the classroom. the lecture was almost over, but i decided to come anyway.

dragging my feet, i took my regular seat next to the wall and sighed. i put my head on the desk and tried to fall asleep. even if my eyes were closed, i felt stares and goosebumps rose on my arms and legs.

my eye opened and saw a boy beside me, staring me down until i said something.

"what?"

the now startled boy cleared his throat, shook his head, and said, "i'm yunho."

"didn't ask." i sighed in disinterest as i turned my head the other way. although he was pretty cute, i didn't want anything to do with him or any boys for that matter. i closed my eyes again, this time drifting to sleep.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

what felt like seconds later, the bell rang. kids were already out of the room, and the next class waited for me to go as well.

i lazily reached for my bag, but couldn't find it. it wasn't on the floor where i usually kept it. i wondered if someone stole it, until i saw that boy yunho with it in his hand.

"give me back my bag, dude." i groaned exasperatedly.

yunho smiled and shook his head, "you must be tired. i'll carry it for you."

i rolled my eyes and nodded exasperatedly, signaling for him to follow me to my classes. his face brightened as he followed me with my bag on his wide shoulders.

at first i thought he was a nuisance, but as time passed and we talked during the day, i started to feel different. carrying my bag and caring for my lassitude was something simple, but nobody ever cared so much for me. i felt... happy.

but i'd never admit it.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

vommenting is much
appreciated! thanks <3