THIRTEEN - JOHA.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

joha's pov.

school had just started, unfortunately for me. i wasn't feeling too hot as it is, by annoying wooyoung bursted in the room and started talking to me.

"wooyoung, just be quiet. i have a headache." i groaned and laid my head on the desk.

wooyoung was quiet. he gently placed his hand on my back and said, "sorry. can i get you some medicine?"

i looked up and saw his dad puppy dog eyes. "sure."

so we snuck out of class. wooyoung put his arm around me and walked slowly even though i could walk perfectly fine.

i looked at his arm around my, "yah, it's my head that hurts, not my legs."

he chuckled, "what if you pass out? besides, i know you love it."

i retorted with a smile, "you are so annoying, wooyoung."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"here's your medicine." the school nurse handed me a tiny cup of water and a fat pill. what a nightmare.

she left and wooyoung started to chuckle. "good luck,"

i rolled my eyes and swallowed it after a while of trying. i shookt my head. "now i feel even worse,"

wooyoung nodded, "wanna skip with me?"

"huh?"

"you and i can leave right now. i do it all the time, babe, don't worry." he grabbed my hand and made me follow after him. not like i was gonna protest anyway.

out the school campus, i surprisingly didn't feel any guilt at all. it was just wooyoung and i, no teachers, fans, or anyone else.

just wooyoung and i. together.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰