THIRTY NINE - HUIYIN.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

huiyin's pov.

my mind was overthrown by jongho. day and night, i replayed the numerous times we'd hang out in my head and my heart would beat harder and harder.

after all classes were finished, i was told to meet jongho by the fountain at the entrance of the school. he came early and stood elegantly, holding a small box.

"hi, jongho," i waved.

"huiyin! i wanted to give this to you." he waved back and handed the box to me. inside was a mini cake with icing-written letters spelling my name.

i looked at him with a genuine smile. "you baked for me?"

"heh, seonghwa helped. it won't be as good as your baking, but i wanted to do something for you since you bake for me everyday." he said before putting his hands in his pockets.

i sighed, taking a big breath of confidence. i placed the cake box on the wide rim of the fountain then pulled jongho into a hug.

"h-huiyin,"

i felt embarrassed then pulled back, remembering the rumors and all, "oh, sorry."

"wait, no, don't be sorry. i'm just... shocked." he laughed and opened his arms again. "come on."

i blushed and instantly melted into his arms. his hugs were really the best. i could've sat here all day.

"thanks for my cake, jongho."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰