FIFTY TWO - JOHA.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

joha's pov.

"i missed you,"

wooyoung cooed from behind me as he entered the cafe. i was told to meet him here.

i shrugged, "it's been one day,"

"still," he frowned. "anyway, should i order?"

nodding, i asked him, "will you get me a chocolate milkshake? with whipped cream, please."

wooyoung nodded and answered as he began to walk to the counter, "coming right up,"

i rolled my eyes playfully and glanced down at my phone. my heart was recovering again, my pulse going back to normal after his encounter.

after waiting for around ten minutes and scrolling through instagram, i got impatient. i glanced around to see what wooyoung was doing,

and i wish i would've saved myself a lot of pain by looking away.

my eyes were set upon wooyoung and another girl. her name was lim eumji from my class, and i didn't like how she was clinging to him. not one bit.

they stood at the ordering counter, laughing with each other so closely... they even held hands over a milkshake - the milkshake i was supposed to share with wooyoung.

i felt so childish, but it was inevitable; i couldn't stand it. i was jealous and there was no question that i wanted to fight.

but it wasn't her fault - she didn't know. it was wooyoung's. it wasn't really my place to say he wasn't loyal to me, because we weren't dating and they obviously weren't doing anything terrible like kissing or something...

but he was on a date with me. me, chima joanah, joha, i was wooyoung's date. not her, lim eumji.

i felt embarrassed for some reason, and my cheeks burned.

i picked my purse up and left the cafe calmly, not daring to make eye contact with them. they looked so happy, i'd be surprised if the ever noticed i was there.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰