SIXTY EIGHT - SUYONG.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

suyong's pov.

the weekend had finally come where yunho and i had to take care of the house and gunho on our own while his parents were gone. the week was fine - i'd cook for them and they'd clean. but the weekend was like hell.

yunho sat between gunho and i on the couch while we watched some game show. gunho rolled his eyes, "hey, i was talking to suyong."

"too bad." he flicked his brothers nose.

i scooter away from yunho and he noticeably frowned. suddenly he grabbed my legs and pulled me back closer to him. gunho scoffed as i slapped yunho's arm.

"quit bothering me, yunho." i groaned. yunho beamed, "you love me,"

"you two sound like a married couple." gunho uninterestedly said as he put on his headphones and dipped from the room, leaving us alone.

"we do, don't we?" yunho raised his eyebrows.

"no. we don't. at all." i stood up to go make dinner or do anything at else because i was annoyed already.

"where you going?"

"kitchen. what do you want for dinner? and don't you dare make any jokes," i stuck my finger out intimidating. i could read the perverted boy's mind already.

yunho stood as well, towering over me like a skyscraper. i literally had to crane my neck to see that he was smirking.

"gunho's going to a sleepover in an hour. wanna eat out with me instead?" he suggested, untying my apron from me. he took it off me and hung it up.

i crossed my arms. "but..."

"you've cooked so much for us already. i feel bad." yunho placed his hands on my shoulders and started to give me a massage. i swatted him away quickly and gave him a death stare.

"fine. let me get dressed."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

yunho walked with me around a city square after we finished our meal at a barbecue restaurant. after eating so much, i felt really weak and heavy on my feet.

yunho put his arm around my shoulders. he probably noticed that i wasn't walking in a straight line - no i am not drunk, by the way. for the first time, i didn't deny his skinship as he rubbed my shoulder.

"you do like me." he mentioned after a while. i shook my head and said, "keep dreaming."

i hiccuped before adding, "i just feel sick and tired."

"okay. come on." he took his arm off my shoulders and stood in front of me with his arms open. i raised my eyebrows.

"come on. i'll carry you." he suddenly picked me up with ease like i was a kid. i closed my eyes and sighed, "thanks, yunho."

"anything for my baby,"

"ew."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰