SEVENTY THREE - CHRISTMAS DATE.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

with seonghwa, huiyin,
jongho, and hyunri

narrator's pov.

seonghwa and hyunri met up with jongho and huiyin at the bowling alley. they reserved one of the private ones since they didn't want to be attacked my fans.

seonghwa flicked jongho's cast lightly, "can you bowl in that?"

"i don't think so," jongho shrugged. "but huiyin will win for both of us."

huiyin turned red and shook her head, "me? i-i don't think so..."

jongho pat her arm and said, "fighting."

hyunri glanced at seonghwa with a smile and handed him a six pound ball. he stared at her in confusion.

"hyun, you take the six pound ball," he told her, as he reached for a different ball. "i'm a guy."

she was confused at what he meant until she watched him pick up the thirteen pound ball with ease. she gulped.

seonghwa was up first. he didn't do anything extravagant, just rolled it down the alley. everyone was astonished to see the word strike move across the screen.

"you got a strike on your first try?" huiyin asked in awe. she was even more nervous against her competition that jongho set her up to.

huiyin grabbed a five pound ball and tried to mimic what the senior did. the ball curved slightly and knocked down eight pins.

"go huiyin!" jongho cheered cutely from his seat to the side.

she took a deep breath and rolled again, only hitting one.

"it's okay, huiyin." jongho told her with a genuine smile. he could tell she was nervous, and he felt bad for her.

"my turn," hyunri stood up and readied herself. she decided to get a running start from about five steps back.

she began to run and when she let go of the bowling ball, she stepped onto the slippery alley and - i think you can put the pieces together.

hyunri laid face down on the ground. seonghwa tried to supress his laughter as he came to pick her up.

"aish, you're smart, not graceful." he told her as he grabbed her arms and put them around his neck. seonghwa picked her up and carried her back to her seat to put her down.

seonghwa kneeled in front of her chair and looked at the small scrape she just gave herself. "you guys got a bandaid or something?"

hyunri only focused on seonghwa as he worriedly blew on her cut.

"does it hurt?"

"little bit."

huiyin ran over with a my little pony bandaid. seonghwa chuckled as he put it on for her.

"better?" he asked and pat her leg. hyunri's eyes went big at his touch and stood up too. "yep, all better."

"you should still sit out, okay?" seonghwa told her. he really did care about her.

"welcome to the injured club," jongho joked as he pat the seat beside him. hyunri sat down and longingly watched the other two play.

huiyin and seonghwa were becoming bored, mostly because seonghwa was winning by a long shot on his own. however, they finished the game to make the hurt ones happy.

hyunri and jongho didn't mind though. it was actually kinda nice to have the opportunity to sit back and admire their crushes.

seonghwa won the game finally, and walked back over to their table. "ready to go?"

hyunri nodded and stood up. seonghwa put his arm around her and helped her walk, even though she was perfectly fine. hyunri's heart fluttered.

huiyin walked beside jongho as they left. she peeped with a giggle, "sorry for losing."

"you did your best, so you won in my heart." he pinched her cheek and said.

huiyin smiled and looked down.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"who's ready for tteokbokki?" jongho asked everyone as they entered the restaurant.

they ordered and sat down. huiyin and hyunri sat across from each other and talked, while seonghwa and jongho did the same.

seonghwa bit his lip and glanced at hyunri who was beside him. he hesitantly reached into her lap and grabbed her hand. she looked at him, shocked, but didn't let go.

he intertwined their fingers and sat comfortably like that. hyunri smiled at huiyin so they wouldn't find out.

the tteokbokki pot was delivered to the table after a short while, and they dug in.

everyone talked and laughed during their meal, and had lots of fun. seonghwa ate the most, so after they finished, he offered to pay.

then jongho spoke up, "no, i'll pay."

"no." seonghwa smiled. "i will."

the girls were confused but shrugged it off as the boys played rock, paper, scissors over it. jongho won and paid the total.

everyone left and said their goodbyes before parting. jongho walked huiyin home, and seonghwa walked hyunri home that night, and everything was wonderful.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

👀this chapter is poorly
written oof. i'll be better
after i take a break from
writing after next chapter