SIXTY FOUR - NARI.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

nari's pov.

"what kind of flowers do you like?" san asked held my hand, swinging it back and forth.

we were taking a walk down a pretty street in seoul. it was a lively street with lots of bright stores open. san told me he loved coming here.

"you're curious about that?" i asked with a smiled.

"if i'm your boyfriend, then i have to know these things. now tell me."

i shrugged, "tulips?"

san made a face and laughed. i pinched his arm and whined, "why are you laughing?"

san brushed me off and tilted his head, still smiling. he leaned forward and put both of his hands on my cheeks.

"i'm just wondering how i got such a beautiful girl to be mine."

suddenly, my cheeks got warm. i pouted and hit his arm, "don't do that to me~"

he kept smiling, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "you have the prettiest eyes of anyone i know."

i pursed my lips and became very flustered. i didn't know how to react although he was my boyfriend. san kept going on.

"and you have pretty doll-like skin, your lips are pretty, you have a cute nose, and i like how your face is kinda chubby. cute." he kept caressing my face as he said these sweet things.

he added, "nothing is out of place."

my heart was beating dangerously fast. i opened my arms and gave him a hug. i mumbled into his chest, "thank you."

he pet my hair and chuckled, "just stating facts."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰