EIGHT - MAYUREE.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

mayuree's pov.

at the beginning of my first day of school, i couldn't find my way through the halls, embarrassingly enough. i spotted a boy from across the hallway, so i had to ask for directions since i was lost.

as i strided toward him, i realized he was tall and handsome, and i also realized i felt nervous for the first time in my life.

"ah, hello," i said to him. he nodded, "hi."

"do you know where... the chemistry lab is?" i asked as i pointed to my schedule.

the tall guy shook his head and said, "actually, i'm looking for the same room."

we both sighed and started to walk in no particular direction. our elbows bumped each other while we walked awkwardly.

"i'm mingi."

"i'm mayuree."

"mayuree?" he asked. "foreign? wait let me guess... thai?"

i nodded, surprised that he could tell, "yeah."

"i see," he nodded. he grabbed my schedule and asked, "we have most classes together. i'll have to follow you around so i don't keep getting lost."

"same to you." i tried not to giggle and he cracked the slightest

"wait, we just passed it," he exclaimed and turned around. i followed, "really?"

mingi held the door open for me and we went inside, immediately bowing to the teacher because we were tardy.

"you're late! i'll let it slide this once because you're new. now grab your seats; class has already begun."

choosing the back seats of the room, mingi and i sat together, both smiling like the nervous idiots we felt like.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

^ my face because the first 8 chapters are released!! now we can get into the good stuff :)