ELEVEN - SUYONG.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

yunho's pov.

after school, suyong has changed into a red and white tennis outfit for tennis club - since she is a pro player, respectively. but yeehaw, she was pretty as hell. i couldn't get over it.

i cleared my throat and took a deep breath. this is my big move. be yourself, big guy.

"ah, suyong?" i asked, as she walked down the sidewalk with her fatass tennis bag dangling from her shoulder. she turned, locking eyes with me. "hm?"

i ran up to her and asked, holding my arms out,"i can carry your bag for you."

she briefly glanced up and down at me. "what are you my personal assistant now? no."

amazingly, suyong kept going. i followed after her. "isn't it heavy?"

shrugging, she muttered, "i carry it almost every day of my life, i don't suddenly need someone to carry my shit for me everyday."

i reached, despite what she said, and grabbed her bag. my hand brushed against her arm and, god, i fanboyed so hard at her soft skin.

"i only let you walk around with me the other day because i was tired!" she warned, and i couldn't tell if she was joking or not - probably not. suyong took her bag back and flipped her long black locks as she turned.

i walked a little slower, feeling defeated. i sighed, "sorry, suyong."

she stopped once more then took a deep look into my eyes. brusquely, she replied, "bye"

"wait, can i get your number?"

ignored. and before i had time to fucking blink, she walked into the gates of the tennis courts she practiced at. i stood alone on the sidewalk with an empty contact opened in my phone, no number put in.

she was something else. she made me feel a way i hadn't ever felt before. she's something cold, yet hot at the same time.

how can i make her mine?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰