SEVENTY SEVEN - YEEUN.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

[ 0108461031 ] LOADING PROFILE...

meet JEON HANYUtrainee under stone entlikes CHAE YEEUNrivals with YEOSANG

meet JEON HANYU
trainee under stone ent
likes CHAE YEEUN
rivals with YEOSANG

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

narrator's pov.

after the long winter break, school just couldn't feel the same after yeosang and hanyu fought. it was awkward for everyone and frustrating mostly.

at lunch, they both tried to sit with her, but she declined them both. the same thing happened at her p.e. class when they offered her drinks. yeeun didn't want to chose because she didn't want to hurt anyone.

finally, the school day ended. yeeun felt energetic as she walked home. as she put one of her earbuds in to play loona songs, she got stopped.

"yeeun."

she stopped and turned around. hanyu smiled and walked over to her. he pat her arm and they both walked together.

"about that yeosang guy..." hanyu started.

she turned red and shook her head, "sorry about him. were you okay after the party?"

he nodded, "yeosang is weak anyway."

"then why were you on the ground crying after i hit you?"

they both turned around and stared at yeosang, who approached them casually. he walked in between them.

abruptly, he asked yeeun, "wanna hang out with me tonight?"

"actually, i was about to ask her that before you interrupted me." hanyu barked.

cocky yeosang retorted, "then stop being a pussy and get there before me sometime."

yeeun sighed in frustration, "just stop it, you two. i don't like being fought over."

"yeeunie?"

"stop fighting, please." she softly said.

the boys both gushed at her, feeling guilty and selfish.

yeosang stuck his hand out to shake, "not that i don't hate you still, but we should stop fighting. only for her."

"fine." hanyu shook on it and yeeun took a deep breath. little did they know, yeosang had his fingers crossed behind his back.

the trio reached yeeun's house and stopped at her front gate. she looked down and said, "go home safely, guys."

"call me later, okay?" hanyu asked.

"no, me." yeosang growled.

yeeun rolled her eyes and told the two as she opened the gate up, "i'm not calling either of you. bye now,"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰