SIXTY SEVEN - JOHA.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

i'm dead bye

i'm dead bye.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

joha's pov.

on the weekend, i was bored out of my mind. it wasn't like i could hang out with wooyoung - for obvious reasons - and my friends always had plans with their guys. i was the odd one out now.

wooyoung called over and over again, but i ignored him. finally, he sent a text message, saying he'd come over. yeah, right...

i was wrong. i scoffed as he entered my bedroom and sat beside me.

right off the bat, wooyoung asked, "why have you been so weird lately?"

"i'm not..."

wooyoung sighed and grabbed my hand. he just held it in his hands close to his chest. he whined like a little boy, "joha, something's wrong. tell me,"

"well," i started. "okay."

wooyoung sighed contently and waited for me to reply. i was nervous and frustrated, so i blurted it all out at once.

"you act like you're into me and then i see you with eumji all the time, wooyoung? how am i supposed to feel? you kissed me!" everything was pouring out without thought, and i felt like our friendship and everything else was going to waste. my lip trembled. "...did you kiss her too?"

"joha, no, i didn't kiss her." wooyoung said, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb to comfort me. "i'd never kiss her, especially since i like you."

my eyes started stinging dangerously when i looked into his deep eyes, "...but why it seem like you liked her back?"

"i'm sorry, joha. i used to be a fuckboy, but i don't like her, promise. i... i'll get better for you." he apologized. as genuine as he sounded, i had some sort of trust issues.

he added and pat my arm, "give me time, and i'll make everything right, again."

"that's exactly what a fuckboy like you would say." i muttered and put my face into my hands. my mind was spinning like a carousel, over and over again.

"but joha, i like you more than any girl i know."

"don't say things you don't mean."

"i mean it. for real, i wanna be yours, so i'll work hard for it."

i looked up at him in disbelief, "you can't be serious."

"i am. i'm not perfect, but i'll try."

"you still like me?" i asked, then mumbled, "or did you ever like me?"

"joha, i'm crazy about you. i'm just bad at, um, love. sorry." he said as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "and if it makes you feel any better, eumji confessed and all i thought about was you. i turned her down."

he added, "do you like me still?"

"i'll think about it. by the way, i'm not forgiving you just yet, but thanks for the apology." i shrugged, though my heart raced. "now actually, get out of my room, idiot."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰