Introduction

Guys, I am writing this story with some changes, I want you people to enjoy the story as a new one. I hope you all like this story as the original one
Cross my fingers it's an experiment for me, I am tensed waiting for your comments eagerly love you all

Happy reading:

Manik Singh Rathod is the only son of Raja Mann Singh.
Raja Mann sigh is the king of Rajasthan. His kingdom is a very vast and very protected land. One side is the Thar desert, the next side is the Chambal river, other side mountains about and very fertile of both Haryana and Punjab are under his kingdom.

He is a very wise king, best at kutnethi. Mann Singh is loved by all his people in the kingdom, he has three wives, elder one Leelavati, second one her sister Padmavathi, third one Radhabhai. They have five daughters all got married to nearby kingdoms, all are ruling as queens, they had the only son, that is Manik sigh.

Leelavati and Padmavathi got pregnant in the same month, till then Radha Bhai was nine months pregnant. King expected all to have boys, but Radha Bhai gave birth to a girl child, Padmavathi son died after delivery and Leelavati gave birth to Manik.

Padmavathi health condition was critical due to unhealthy childbirth so, Leelavati made Manik sleep beside her, which made her think it's his son as both delivered on the same day.

Padmavathi couldn't feed him as her health did not support him, Leelavati couldn't produce sufficient milk as her age was not supporting so it was Radha Bhai Who feed Manik with her breast milk.

That is the main reason all three mothers became Manik's mothers. King is happy that all three are sharing Manik equally. They all love Manik to the core.

Manik got married at a very early age, Hema is his first wife who is a very cunning and crooked lady. She is self cantered lady. She drugged Manik to have children with him, but Manik got her second time. He punished her saying that he will never in life touch her or goes to her room.

King agreed to his vow, then he made Manik marry again to Latha, she is the daughter of the boarders' king, for the safety of the kingdom he made this marriage which again turned out to be much more disaster as Latha is stupid and beautiful conscious nothing worthwhile. Manik gets irritated seeing her.

As Yuvaraj got appointed, then he conquered most of the seven kingdoms among them three kingdoms forced Manik to marry their daughters which Manik hated. Still, as a Yuvaraj he couldn't deny it, so now he has a total of five wives but Manik is still single.

Manik never visits any of his wives. He mostly roams in the kingdom goes on war, checks borders, make a surprise visit to some random villages trains new warriors, he goes for political tours, in short, he runs away from home all the time.

The whole mahal knows that Manik is not happy in marriages, Raja Mann sigh is worried about Manik and kingdom too. As Manik has two daughters only there is no son to rule after Manik. He is worried. Even Manik is worried as he too wants a son. Even to make his daughters get married the family with a son is preferred rather than a sonless family. So he too worried.

To talk on this topic Raja Mann sigh called pandit. All his wives, Manik and his wives are sitting in the hall. Pandit came. All wished him Pranam he too wished everyone back and took his seat.

Pandit took Manik's kundali. He started to read it, after reading it totally and calculating everything, he spoke "Rajaji!!!! Yuvaraj will have four sons in future. The first two are going to be twins, and they will give you rebirth, and makes Yuvaraj king.  His stars have moved its circle, according to this a very kind-hearted, full of life, high class and beautiful lady will enter in Yuvaraj life, he can't resist her, she will give him four sons and a daughter. She will change the whole kingdoms fate. She is only one Yuvaraj willingly marries, but...." he stopped
King frowned "what happened Panditji?" King asked impatiently
"In mahal, there will be so many quarrels, conspiracies take place there will be some distraction to make him king you should be careful very careful"
"Is any among happens because of her?" Badima asked
"No Ranisa!!!! She is the only one who can save king and Yuvaraj from that destruction"
"Who is she? Where can we find her?" Padmavathi asked in anticipation
"Yuvaraj will bring her on Panchami, of Shukla paksha, he will hold her hand and will bring her to mahal, she will have a big loss in her life, only Yuvaraj will be her saviour. She will reach Yuvaraj, and the very moment he will be smitten by her beauty and her innocence. He will get attracted to her a sunflower which attracted to the sun and turns her face towards the sun, same way Yuvaraj will only focus on her till he conquers her and own her"
"That is impossible, Hukum is not interested in women, he only wants to roam," Latha said
"That girl makes Yuvaraj stay in mahal," pandit said confidently
"I don't think such girl exists as Hukum never get smitten by any beauty till now," this time said Hema with smirked
"Everyone silence!" King ordered all went silence
"Panditji tell us, how to find her?" King requested
"Don't worry Rajaji!!! Yuvaraj will find her very soon from now on count ten days, on the eleventh day she will be here"
All started gossiping. In all this, Manik didn't speak a single word as he is busy with his thoughts. He didn't listen to anything that pandit spoke. He is planning to go on a visit some villages which are far from mahal and need attention so he is thinking about his journey and what villages he needed to visit he is listing out.

After listening that Manik will have sons made the king and queen happy. They are on top of the world since for four years they are praying God to make a father of a son. Listening to pandits words made them excited.

King gifted pandit with so much gold and coins, he thanked pandit and sent him cordially. Pandit went happily. King turned to Manik and hugged him patted his back "son I am happy that you will have four sons I will just play with them and relax once they come to earth" he said with excitement which is a rather a thing to see. Manik hugged him back with happiness as he found his father this excited.

The next day Manik took permission from the king and started his journey to Ratanpur which is two days away from mahal.