Competition

It is the day of competition starts. Nandini got up early, she did all her chores like making Mala for god, keeping all things ready for Manik preparing his breakfast and all.

At puja all started gossiping about competition, Nandini is silent and calm. When puja completed king took a step and said "today is competition and Badi bahurani sa, I know what you did, which is totally appropriate and insult for Yuvaraj, still you are alive means it's choti bahurani sa kind heart and Yuvaraj's generosity. So I hope you will be wise to make things correct.

About competition I will be the ultimate judge but your competition I appoint three judges, they will give you marks according to your performance and will give it to me, I will declare winner,

Now both of you will have my blessings and I hope you both play fair game"
"Ji Rajaji!" Both said in union. They took blessing from all.

Nandini and Manik came to their chamber, Manik made her sit in his lap, "do remember my words Nandu?"
"Yes Hukum"
"If you loose I will go for war" he is giving her open mouth kisses
"But"
"No ifs no buts, come on let me tell you all the best for competition"
"Hukum it's just morning" she complained
He snuggled his face in her neck crock and gave her a love bite, she moaned softly.
"Come on don't be spoil sport"
He made her all glory in matter of seconds, he too became naked.

Manik made Nandini sleep at the edge of bed, entangled her legs on his waist and just inserted himself in to her honey pot. She hissed for a moment then she adjusted to its length and size
"Shall I move?"
"Yes" she said with blush
Manik smiled and started to move slowly, "you know how perfect you are for me?"
She nodded no
"You are just perfect only for me"
"Yes only yours" she looked in to his eyes as always they turned more darker with lust, they just make her capitative in them. She is also moving him there was perfect synchrony between them. Manik made speed moves so did Nandini while moaning hardly his name "Hukum!!!"
"My name in From you makes me go crazy do you know that?" He asked with groan
She held her head back arched her body to meet his totally Manik took the sign and thrusted more fast making her scream his name while have a mind blowing orgasm. Manik moves more fast and hard and got his.

Both took long breaths composed themselves and relaxed a bit, Manik kissed softly smiled at her, she too smiled hugging him back. Manik took her to wash area, he cleaned her total body and he himself cleaned up. Both got dressed up properly had break fast and reached the competition area.

There are more than hundred people in hall, Nandini and Hema are standing on first floor watching what is going on down.

King stood up "as our Yuvaraj want to test his wives their held a competition between Badi bahurani sa and choti bahurani sa, there will be three test politics, general knowledge and last will be the sword fight among them.

Today competition is about politics, our minister will ask each 15questions, each question carry 2 marks, who ever don't answer the question will be passed to other one, if they answer then they will get one mark for each question. If anyone of you cannot answer more than three questions, the other will autos announced as winner.

Now both the competitors come down and sit by your sides. People sitting here can choose their sides and bet on them, that money will be spent on construction of new roads from forest to Kashi for piligrmages, as tribute to murthy family whom we last in this place"all hooted

King first stood towards Hema, minister took Nandini side, queens came, Leelavati kept on Nandini, other two on Hema, Manik came and bid on Nandini with large amount, his wives all stood towards Hema, then came all people in hall, they all broke into two parties, who ever believed Manik they stood by Nandini, who believed king they stood by Hema.

Competition started, "who will start first?" Minister asked
"She elder than me so start with her" Nandini said
Hema smirked,
Questionnaire started. Hema started answering, Nandini is listening to her answers care fully. Every answer she gave made Nandini think more as she couldn't agree with them but she stood silent. Hema missed two questions which Nandini answered perfectly.

After an hour Hema completed her questions. Nandini, she took god's name once in mind and started answering each question taking good amount of time, people sitting in hall started thinking about what she is saying, some answers made king to think,

Manik looked Nandini, she is not at all nervous or tensed, she is answer as if she is doing it regularly, then Manik got idea, her father is her guru who reached her all this so keep on questioning all time which got result here.

Hema is surprised by Nandini, she knew that Nandini is daughter of Srinivasa murthy but being bhramin lady she might not be get trained was her expectations but it all failed as she lost today's round.

Once all questions completed all clapped in Nandini's winning. Manik smile grown big, Nandini looked at him, she to smiled back to him.

King declared Nandini as winner of today, "next competition will be in two days"
"Kshama Rajaji today evening we want to take our beti on pedhphere, Parth will come to take her, she will stay for sometime there so for competition can we move it bit longer?" Chauhan asked politely
"Yes yes, you should take her to your home for fee days, Ok then next competition will be held once choti bahurani sa comes back" king said

Manik is shocked listening to Chauhan's words. Nandini going away from him for some days is making him go crazy, he got angry too as no one asked his permission or no one said about this, all of sudden they are sending away 

Nandini is got tears as it is the ritual for brothers, they come to her to take her with them and spend quality time with her and make her feel that she has both houses, whenever she needs any help she can relay on them blindly.

She has none for herself but Chauhan's didn't leave her alone they came for her, they accepted her as their daughter. This made Nandini overwhelming.

Guys I didn't get my story back and I lost hope too. Thank you for support you gave me. I have to over come from it.

For two to three days I am busy I may or may not give you updates so please don't wait for me
Thank you