Tit for tat

Nandini got tears,Nandini is not naive she knows what trick Hema is playing but, she too know the insecurities that a first wife carry. Her brother had two wives the elder one who always cry in dark nights in insecurity. She saw it she don't want some other suffer same that too because of her.

Actually she wants to spend time with Manik she want to talk with him, know about his likes and dislikes his food habits his wishes and his desires. She want share hers. She want show him her paintings. She even want to sleep on his chest.

She got again tears when she remembered his look while he walked away from her. She wiped it walked in took Manik's used shirt and smelled it she felt so much longing for him. She want to run to him and just hug him more.

The moment when she saw Manik in forest, the very moment she wrote this life to him, but he being a Yuvaraj and her fate made her stand away from him. Every time he touched her, she felt blessed. Her skin used to swell with need but she know her limitations.

But now she is his wife, she has every right on him, that doesn't mean he can not have his other wives they cannot spend his time, they have more right than her, she has let him go.

Here Manik walked half the way to dinning room but stopped himself, his legs are deceiving him to walk more he took deep breath, fisted hard tried to calm down but couldn't, he turned back walked to Nandini's room as fast as he can.

He came in found Nandini sitting on bed with his shirt in hand, he took it harshly with so much hatred he through it away and took her hair in his fist and made her stand, seeing Manik in front of her made her smile broad inspite of pain he is giving by dragging by her hair, he got more angry
"How dare you send me away? Disobey me and make me go away from you? Does you hate me that much?" His eyes are blood red

"Hukum!!!!no no no" she denied in hurry
"Then why did you ask me to go away?"manik leaned towards her he is just half inch away from her lips
"I....I.." before she could complete her sentence she was sealed her lips with his it is very harsh kiss so much hatred was mingled but Nandini kissed him back with lot of care and love. She embraced him so tight so that he can't slip away from her.
"I won't let you stay away from me, you get this in your thick brain did you get it?"
Nandini smiled. Manik looked at her. Her smile made him loose control on himself he kissed her again.

Nandini patted when he left her, "you sent me away from you" I should go away
Manik got away from her leaving her. She held his hand "no"
"Why??? You said I should go Hema is waiting dasi is outside I will leave now" He is beyond angry he is hurt
Nandini came in front of him stopped him to take further step away from her
"No please!!!" She got tears seeing his hard face
"Why are you stoping me now?" He is hurt deeply
"Because I want to stop you going away from me always"
"You sent me away from you"
"I can never send you away from me"
He looked into her tears eyes, she closed the gap between them and took his lips into his. He took them hungrily. "Never in life again you will send me away like this, if you do so I am going to kill you with my bare hands" he threatened
Nandini smiled "you can always kill me I am yours"
Manik smiled "yes mine only mine" he hugged her tight she kissed his chest multiple times with her soft lips.

Manik felt happy satisfied. The hug made him overwhelming, he kissed her temple, she is hugged him more while kissing his chest "come on let's have a ourselves in bed"
"You have to eat Hukum then I am all yours"
Manik looked at her eyes creating little gap to see her. She smiled looking into his smiling eyes.
"Ok" he wiped her tears and both came to next room.

Dasi is waiting for Manik to come with her, Manik took deep breath cleared his mind "go and ask Hema to bring dinner for me here and be quick"
"But Yuvaraj" Dasi want to say something Manik cut her in middle
"Run away" his tone is full of command
She ran away.

Manik turned to Nandini made her Sit besides him "go wash your face get ready neatly, I want to make you tired all night"
She blushed hard closed her face with her hands
Manik smiled kissed her hands "you don't know how much hungry I am" he is rubbing his nose on her hands
"Hukum!!! Then sit down I will serve you food"
"Stupid!!!! Not that hungry" he made her sit on his lap and started to kiss her neck "this hungry I am hungry for you hungry to be inside you"
"Hukum" she moaned softly
Manik got hard instantly, she felt his hardness down, she blushed hard and tried to get up. Manik didn't allow her, he is giving her love bites all over her neck down near her cleavage. She is moaning softly.

"Go go and freshen up if not I may just be too hard now till morning I may just blow your mind go" Manik is trying hard to control. Nandini ran to wash area Manik smirked.

Hema came with food. She is beyond pissed off. All these years when ever Manik got married he hardly stayed with the women for one night and stays away from her, but now it's totally different since from day one of her entry in mahal he is defending her protecting her, even agreed to marry her. Now he refused to come to dinning area just to be with her? Not only that he asked her to come to Nandini's wing which she hates most. She is elder bahu of Rathods she is future queen she has her own dignity, being youngest its Nandini duty to visit her greet her and bow in front of her,

Hema came to Nandini house, without asking permission or sending a word in she just entered, Manik when saw her, he frowned "where are your manners? How can you enter without informing mostly when I am here?"
Hema got more pissed "I am eldest I can come without permission"
"Not when I am here" he said clearly.
Hema took deep breath to calm down "Kshama!"
Manik too left the topic "why did you call me for dinner specially today when you know all this three days I will be with her here?"
"Every time I invite you on your marriage occasion"
"To check how I am? Too know that she effected me or not"
"I know no one can effect you, ladies are not your cup of tea" she smirked
"Then why did you invite?"
"To show them that I hold more than anyone in this mahal"
"O to show off you position? Your status?"
"To show them how wasted they are"
Manik got angry he huffed in anger "not like you are always"
"Hukum!!! Still I have two daughters"
"Shamelessly by drugging me"
"That is my smartness that's it, whatever you say I proved my self a mother unlike anyone"
"For which I regret my whole life"
"I cherish it, you were most wild and caring husband than"
Manik smirked "look at you now, we parted for life time I took oath not to touch you, enter your house nor you can enter mine"
"One day I will make you regret taking such oath and make you come to me"
Manik laughed "which is impossible you know that"
"Come on Hukum leave that have dinner come with me to dinning hall"
"No!!! If you want me to have dinner you brought sit here serve me and my new wife with your hand if not just leave I have a night to spend with and cherish more"
Hema closed her eyes in anticipation. She is drinking all her anger "you are insulting me by calling me here and I asked only you for dinner"
"From this moment she is part of me when ever you call me from such occasions make sure that she is too invited"
"What is special in her? Did she too drugged you?"
"May be more than drug can do, may be which till now no one did nor will do"
"Till which end? Another will come"Hema smirked
Manik took deep breath he is silent but his mind took determination, he nodded his head to stop himself blurring out anything to this stupid lady "you are wasting my time"
Hema sat down "I will serve you"
Manik called Siya "where is your lady?"
Siya went in, Nandini came with broad smile "Pranam didi sa!!!"
Hema just nodded.
"Sit down with me she came to serve us dinner"
"Hukum you eat, we both will have after you"
"No she specially came here for us both so sit down with me now" his time is stern, Nandini stood thinking
Manik took her hand made her sit. She sat down properly.
Hema grunted her teeth, she still started to serve Manik, dasi came forward to serve Nandini
Manik stopped her "parihar!"
All dasis servants workers went away. "Only you will serve us" Manik reminded her
"Hukum Let we ladies eat after you." Nandini is trying to easy the situation
"I am your husband that you both know before you both deny any of my orders" in voice is cold Nandini stopped herself and lowered her head.
Hema served food for both, Manik ate in silent as Nandini too.

When they completed having food Hema walked away with anger feeling more insulted