Idea

Next day morning Nandini woke up early, she did her daily routine and walked to kitchen, she herself prepared Prashad then she started cooking break fast for the family, she asked maharaj ji about everyone's interests and then she cooked. Once she finished the work she came to her room.

"Where were you? I was waiting for you in bed till now" Manik asked
"I was cooking breakfast for you" she made him wear his dress, then she added brooch to his kameez, then she added his jewellery like pearls chain, and one of the pearl set on his waist, she then made him sit and she tied pagadi on his head when it is wrapped correctly she added his mukut to it, then she did tilak to his forehead
"Perfect do it daily I liked it when you do"
"I will surely do it"
Both smiled then walked to puja room.

"Today I am going on work away from mahal, I will return in the evening"
"Ji Hukum"
"You eat"
"No Hukum!!! Unless you eat I can't and please I beg you don't compel me and I am not going to listen about this"
"Why are you so stubborn?"
"Because you are so difficult"
"I hate people don't listen to me"
"I am not people your wife and I have all rights to fight with you on this"
Manik huffed in anger and left the matter "I will try to come early"
"No need complete your work and come back, work is most important than anything" Manik cursed under his breath in anger as he know its waste of energy fighting with her
"Do complete the accounts which I gave"
"Ji Hukum"
Manik hugged her, kissed her softly and walked away. Nandini came back if him till the main door of the chamber and then saying bye when he walked away she came to chamber.

Nandini sat down in study with books of accounts, she didn't get up nor took any pause to complete the accounts. Siya and jyothi asked her to eat she smoothly rejected, when it was evening, Siya and jyothi came to Nandini again
"Bahu rani sa!!! It's evening come on have at least some milk"
"How can I have? You know Hukum won't have anything till he returns home so stop nagging"
"Ok Fine get up and get ready till Yuvaraj come back you should look presentable and anyhow it's evening puja time"
"Ok I will get up" she got up walked to wash area got fresh up, washed her face came to her room dressed up in pale yellow dress added minimal jewellery, then kept Kajal to her eyes, then sindhoor on her forehead, next she untied her hair, jyothi came forward and started combing her hair, she made neat and nice plate, Siya brought flowers and added them to hairs. she applied sindhoor on her hair line, she adjusted her dupatta.

She then came to puja room did puja and came to her chamber back, added Diya's to all room, she made everything bright, then she walked to kitchen cooked dinner for Manik.

When she completed all the works,she again sat in front of accounts. Manik came late in the evening it is dark already, he is tired, Nandini came forward took his pagadi, then removed jewellery and gave him water he drank them, she removed his kameez and gave him soft cloth, he took and walked to wash area removed his dothi and jumped in water, Nandini came and sat near water.

"What happened Hukum? Why are so tired?"
"Today I learned that public have so many problem which are unaware of me"
"That is natural Hukum"
Manik is surprised "why are you saying so?"
"Hukum people are not directly linked to you, Samanth is one who they are directly linked so obviously the Samanth cannot make everything in your notice"
"But why not?"
"Because you have vast area to rule, he tries his best to do but something's will be overboard and neglected but people will suffer out of it"
Manik came to corner of water and asked "what have to be done to avoid such things"
"We should appoint a desk, in every village, people that village can come forward and list out their problems to the desk, every ten days they are sent to the mahal, here a committee will look after the list and according to importance they are been fulfilled for example in our village we had problem of water, we have to travel a long distance and fetch water if we had a well near by all ladies will be happy, Samanth tried to plough a well but it was no use, it needed much fund and people to do so which he couldn't effort so that problem is still existing if you that you will send funds and people to plough the well, for that you appoint desk"
Manik looked at her, "this is best idea ever you are to be rewarded, in both ways" Manik smirked and dragged her to water not listening to her scream. He laughed seeing her all wet.
"Hukum What is this?"
Manik made her stand in front of him and took her one leg and lifted it and enter "this is love making my rani sa" he entered all she gasped in surprise she blushed
Both enjoyed in water wildly. Manik and Nandini enjoyed whole night till they slept in each other arms.

Next day Manik explained the same thing which Nandini said last night to sabha, they all appreciated Manik and praised him, Manik felt proud of Nandini. They appointed Parth as head of this, and he is been ordered to implement on this idea. He felt honoured and very happy to do so.

Manik came to his chamber with gift

He saw Nandini doing accounts seeing him Nandini wrapped her things and came to him"Pranam hukum""Pranam!!! Today in sabha everyone praised your idea so I brought gift for you" Manik showed her the Kundan set

"Pranam hukum"
"Pranam!!! Today in sabha everyone praised your idea so I brought gift for you" Manik showed her the Kundan set.
Nandini smiled "but I want some thing more"
"Ask me what you want?"
"You will come to have lunch on time daily"
Manik looked at her with amusement "you want that?"
"Yes Hukum daily for one or other reasons you are skipping lunch so I want this as my gift"
Manik looked at Kundan set "you didn't like this?"
"I liked it but I want promise more"
Manik hugged Nandini tight "from today on whenever I am in mahal I will come to eat from your rasaoi, I promise"
"Really???" Nandini asked with happiness
"Yes really" Manik turned her made her wear Kundan set on her neck, "let me see how it is" Manik turned her to face him and looked at her "beautiful"
"You liked it Hukum?"
"Yes it's beautiful on your neck"
"Then I will wear on khas moments for you"
"You don't like jewellery?"
"Actually no I want to be simple"
Manik hugged her again kissed her head "keep it for today night I will remove it"
She blushed "go bring us food"
Nandini ran out and brought food for both. They had lunch together.
Manik is really happy today for first some had compelled him to do something for himself. This felt amazing to him.