Works alloted

"It is cheating, and Yuvaraj cannot cheat" Nandini said suppressing her smile
"But a husband can cheat" Manik winked took Nandini into his lap and started kissing her madly.
Nandini smiled in between kiss.

When Manik left her lips, she turned to him and said "I have a suggestion if you can consider it then I will think about cheating process." Nandini said with serious face this time
"And What is it?" Manik asked curiously.

"As you said before all your wives want power, so why don't you give them power"
"Means I should make all queens?"
"No!!! In our country their are so many works which need attention, like old men who are left alone because their son died in any of reasons may be as soldiers so health issues or naturally, so we need protect them for them if we make some arrangements we need a whole team to organise this, You opposing one of your wife as head of it, next issue like widows who are single without children are left on god's grace if we make some ashrams we need proper channel to run that you make one of your wife head of it, another problem is health problems, we need medicinal plantation in each house why do we do it in hurry and save people from diseases? For that we need a stream line so why don't you appoint one, next one population counting and recording you appoint one for that, same way we have so many things to solve in kingdom you can use your wives for that, they will be busy all day and will not concentrate on any of conspiracies in house"

Manik made Nandini sit besides him frowned a little, turned to her and thought for some time, "actually I was thinking to appoint people for these works from long time, your idea is good to appoint them but can they do all these thinks properly?"
"Hukum!!! If they fail you teach them how to work, they will feel more happy, and please for god sake no shouting and angry this time"
"I will first speak to king then take decision"
"That will be great"

"I have some more things to organise, I want to make a team of lady soldiers, in fact I want all ladies in kingdom should and must learn self defence so that they can protect themselves, for that Hema will be best, she is very much fierce than anyone"
"I too fell that will be best thing to do"
"I am thinking of abolishing poverty, for that we need a strong team to collect information and make them at least provided with minimum facilities, but for all this we need revenue"

"Hukum!!!! We can plan for that" Nandini said with smile.
Manik too smiled and hugged her
"Hukum I even have something in mind"
"What more?"
"My father's property is wasted their, I want to use that, in village if you plan to accommodate widows ashram use the house, the gold and money which are big buried under tree in backyard can be used for their survival, and lands which can be given to poor people for cultivation it's more than 100acares you can donate to hundred people, some more lands you can use for building any thing needed"
"You don't want any of them?"
"What will I do them? I have you by my side king is my father now Chauhan's are at my mothers place do I need more Hukum????"
Manik felt proud, he kissed her forehead "You don't need any"Both hugged each other happily.

Next few days, Manik was in discussion about these things with king and his ministers, first they denied the idea about ranis used for these works but Manik convinced them wisely. King with heavy heart agreed as he want to end conflicts in mahal,

Mothers too agreed to this proposal and even offered helping hand in this, Manik felt happy. He planned everything and even made proper proposals for that along with economic and financial aid.

Manik called a meeting of all his wives and mothers along with Hema in assembly hall. King too sat with them.

Manik came forward and started " as we all know all of you are fighting among yourselves, doing conspiracies, plotting and fighting for power and attention, so thought about it and got an idea, I cannot give you people attention, as you know your reasons too, but I want to give you power, all of you will have power and position work and even rewards,

I will give each one a post, like Hema will be head of lady soldiers, she works to make each and every lady in kingdom to learn skills of self defence, she will make team, then appoint teachers in every village, she will travel to check them and reward them, she even can appoint some as soldiers for security when their is war, in villages, as we men will be at war they will protect villages from damages."
Manik looked at Hema

Hema is listening keenly, she liked the idea, "I will do it" she replied. Manik felt happy, he smiled. Manik gave each one, duties some accepted some said they want other work but Manik shouted and explained them how it is been selected. They all agreed.

Mothers asked Manik to give some work to them, king agreed so Manik gave all of them as population calculation and poverty calculation they agreed.

Manik is happy, king too felt happy, as his wives are very much enthusiastic in doing their works. All are already planning and questioning about their works Manik is patiently explained them.

When everyone are silent Manik told them about Nandini proposal of giving his father's property to public, king felt proud, mother donated some of their lands too, Hema too gave some lands which she is holding, all followed them, which made easy for Manik to distribute them for poor farmers and even to use them for some other works.

When meeting completed Manik cancelled Hema and Latha punishments and warn them to maintain peace and work hard they agreed. Even Nandini punishment too been abolished. Everyone happily returned to their chamber.

King and Manik made some arrangements to keep eye on all of them and also to protect them keenly. Manik made perfect plan for that and explained to king he happily agreed. This Manik made everyone busy.